Volkswagen Polo Sedan (Vento!) Coming By Diwali

Status
Not open for further replies.

350Z

Core Team
This is yet another car I'm eagerly waiting for, But why a Portuguese/Italian name for a German car? Vento doesn't sounds attractive anyways. I like the front looks of Polo and this mix-match with sedan looks nice but speculative pricing is much higher than expectations.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Looking good if priced within that range will surely be a success especially if the top model gets the features in a Jetta as mentioned in the report!

Now competition for Verna CRDI in terms of performance!![evil]

Polo..Vento..sounds similar? I like the looks of Vento, it is more than a sedan which has boot stuck on hatch model. Polo has not recieved good response, but i like that car a lot and hope this doesn't happens with vento and dont know why but its front looks like linea and rear lamps look like ANHC.

Thread Starter #37
Volkswagen unveils sketch of new sedan for India

Volkswagen on Tuesday released the first sketch of its new Sedan that is slated to hit the Indian roads later this year.

vw.JPG

According to Volkswagen the car has been specifically designed for India and will be manufactured at the company’s plant in Chakan, Pune. The new sedan will expand Volkswagen India’s product portfolio and enable it to compete in one of the hottest segments in the Indian car market.

Volkswagen unveils sketch of new sedan for India-Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Agree with monkey1. A 3 pot will surely make Vento an underpowered sedan. But i doubt that will be the case, and chances of a 3pot on sedan seem fewer.

350Z

Core Team
After reading the public response for Polo's engine, Hopefully Volkswagen won't dare plonk a 3 Pot motor.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
More renderings of Vento by IAB and it is reported that Volkswagen has already begun its production at Chakan!

VW_Vento_rear.jpg

VW_Vento_front.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

first one is not a clean rendering. vento's rear glass is steep but it will look burnin hot in red color. [evil]

350Z

Core Team
Somehow I feel that Volkswagen could have worked much better with rear tail lamps, than what these renderings suggest.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Somehow I feel that Volkswagen could have worked much better with rear tail lamps, than what these renderings suggest.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Agree with that.Rear doesn't excite that much.
Engine options sound impressive.
If priced right, this could be one sedan to watch out for.
VW needs to equip this one well.
I think the launch is around August-September.

350Z

Core Team
Volkswagen Vento Production Model Pictures!

Here is a BIG update on Vento by burlappcars.com, Just check these very first production model pictures. Front looks great like Polo but rear?

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom