Volkswagen Polo GT TSi Review & Pictures: Vollkommen Polo

May not be a right place to ask the below question . But as polo is being flaunted above so i think i would get the best answer here when comes to POLO.

I am being offered a 2013. 47K running very nicely maintained polo 1.2 L Petrol Highline at 3.9 L in delhi. Should i think of this Polo ?
Considering Following rumors :
1) ASS of Polo and maintenance cost .
2) 3 Cylinder engine is not so reliable and not comparable to Swift
3) Polo will not fetch a good milage overall
4) 47k running has almost eaten half life of the car .

I kept a budget of 4 Lakhs for a used car. I saw the condition of car and it being 2013 model i am a bit leaned towards the car. Odometer sometimes gives me sec thoughts about car and year proportion . TD was really nice i felt the car as good as new . (Hence the tag Well maintained) . Delema arrived when DAD suggested to go for Swift VXI with higher money for it. I love quality . Hence concerned for Polo and still want to see this one. Please advice me on this .

P.S My father advised me to take a new Swift VXI or LXI . But i prefer to stay inside my budget and not fall for loans . Awaiting advice from you all .
Thank You

Thanks jazzyb.

As of now, Headlights gets changed.[;)] Well, actually headlamps were fogged when car was delivered. So tomorrow I get a replacement unit.

This car is for my father (supposedly) so no mods planned as of now. I may go oversize tyres once i destroy the ones that came factory fitted. May be k&n filters. Rest will remain stock for atleast 4 years.

Thanks jazzyb.

As of now, Headlights gets changed.[;)] Well, actually headlamps were fogged when car was delivered. So tomorrow I get a replacement unit.

This car is for my father (supposedly) so no mods planned as of now. I may go oversize tyres once i destroy the ones that came factory fitted. May be k&n filters. Rest will remain stock for atleast 4 years.
That means you have taken extended warranty, four year can be a long period to wait for modding the car.

Congrats ! Red colour looks so hot !

Add original armrest (6 -7k) its a must , takes the comfort to next level.

Better to change tyre now only when its new , you can get 2 - 2.5k buy back per tyre.

And
Stock GT TSI's 0-100 dash comes at 9.9 seconds on speed 97 petrol.

For 1.2 ltr turbo engine such accelaration is excellent .

K&N filter is not required for such figures , what GT requires is a remap & exhaust (if one has to extract more performance )

Enjoy you GT
Good luck

Yes its available at some bpcl petrol bunks.

No idea about the detuning part , but always use speed or speed 97 ( higher octane petrol )

If you use regular petrol regularly, performance will go down and also it may choke up fuel filter earlier.

Sometimes when I turn the steering therz a sound coming from the underbody. Like a large sheet of metal is hit by a rubber mallet. I've heard this sound a total of 3 times.

Checked the tie rods and other ball ends at the front, everything is fine.

Anyone faced such thing?? Or is it just some random pebble bouncing off the tyres?

Sometimes when I turn the steering therz a sound coming from the underbody. Like a large sheet of metal is hit by a rubber mallet. I've heard this sound a total of 3 times.

Checked the tie rods and other ball ends at the front, everything is fine.

Anyone faced such thing?? Or is it just some random pebble bouncing off the tyres?

Did you visited service centre ? do update us
and
Did you try speed or speed 97 full tank ?

Did you visited service centre ? do update us
and
Did you try speed or speed 97 full tank ?
No have not visited the service center. Been busy. My cousin who owns a vento had similar issue. It was said to be strut springs. So should ask specifically that at service center when I visit next.

Not used 97 octane yet.

Have done close to 3000 kms now. Absolutely love it.

1.jpg
Roads that Polo loves. Perfect.

2.jpg
The best mileage achieved so far. Well, managed to get 18kmpl recently. BUT averaging around 12kmpl.

3.jpg
Just cant figure out what this button does. Even when locked, any door can be opened from the inside. When kids ride around, very dangerous.

4.jpg
Volkswagen does attend to some minute details. Like the hatch door latch above. And then they go on to provide absolutely useless door beading. After a DIY, doors seal properly.

Last edited:

Top Bottom