Volkswagen Polo Facelift Launched. Starting Price: Rs.4.99 Lakh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates regarding the delay in waiting period for polo diesel?
Its been 20 days since i booked, dealer said they will deliver within sept.20th.

Re: Volkswagen Polo Facelift Launching on 15th July

Unfortunately I’m not at the event but we are going to test this car soon. You can catch live webscast here: New Polo launch-Live

GT TSi and GT TDi coming in refreshed avatar this August. Cross Polo to be equipped with 1.5L engine.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi 350Z,

Can you please update when can we expect the review for new polo 1.5L TDi. Eagerly awaiting for the TAI review

350Z

Core Team

Hi 350Z,

Can you please update when can we expect the review for new polo 1.5L TDi. Eagerly awaiting for the TAI review
Hi Kecha. I'm testing the Polo 1.5 TDi this weekend. Got any particular questions?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Kecha. I'm testing the Polo 1.5 TDi this weekend. Got any particular questions?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes, here you go.

1.) Rear seat space difference between the old and facelifted polo (as the wheelbase got increased by 13 mm)
2.) Real life mileage of 1.5L TDi
3.) Ride/Handling comarision with Swift and Punto.
4.) NVH comparision between the 1.5L TDi vs old Polo GT TDi.
5.) Whether 165mm Ground clearance in polo should be adequate for regular use (as it is now reduced by 4mm).
6.) Performance comparision between 1.5 TDi Vs 1.4L CRDI of Elite i20.

I know most of these questions would be answered in the review but default. But, would be happy if the comparisions are made as requested above.[:)]

Any idea about the GT TDI? On another forum, they were discussing that GT TDI is really good, and why haven't VW updated their website. But not being a member there, I could not ask. and some sources said that GT was gonna be launched in Aug-14 and some say Sep-14. I'm looking forward to getting the GT TDI.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom