Volkswagen Launches Iconic Beetle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun

Suspended
Oh my god! The new version is so much more mascular. Beautiful. I think it is trying to shed it's cute image and project a bold one.

Thread Starter #32

350Z

Core Team
Correct!
Thats much more futuristic with some resemblance of VolksWagen Up!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Zinam, so are you ready to test drive these VW cars??
Zinam, start taking rounds of the Volkswagen showroom in your i10 buddy. Make sure you get your hands on atleast one Volkswagen. Waiting for your TD report. Hoping for a TAI exclusive. Print the correct url this time. [lol!]
Yes RSM & Arun!

I am waiting for december [cheers]

We will be making out another exclusive review soon!

i believe beetle, the icon looks best at its original models and looks, new one yes things do change with time but somewhere has lost that cutie charm.If anything below 15Lacs then beetle would get good buyers for sure.

BEETLE CLUB - Times Of India (Auto Expo - Bangalore)

The members of the Bangalore Beetle club, started in 2006, try to meet every few months, and sometimes go to the city’s outskirts during weekends for lunch. Chitra Shyamsundar, co-founder of Bangalore Beetle Club, said the club was started about three years ago and, gradually, the membership rose to about 25-30 members.
Beetles are the absolute passion of its members. One member had already spent over Rs 80 lakh on his car, refurbishing its interiors and changing its parts. Aren’t spare parts for the car hard to come by? Roop Sridhar, a member and owner of a 1968 Beetle, said that he gets them from abroad, where Beetle Clubs are much more active and spare parts easier to come by. “I have a friend who comes to India from the US every year. I tell him in case I need any parts. You can also order online,” he says.

Thread Starter #37

350Z

Core Team
RSM said:
One member had already spent over Rs 80 lakh on his car, refurbishing its interiors and changing its parts.
Rs.80 Lakhs!! This shows he is a true Beetle fanatic!
I like all the Generation VW Beetle, The car's design has changed but concept is same which is the best part. It looks beautiful in Yellow Color, Thats why I bought a Replica of one... [:)]

Drive Safe!
350Z

Arun

Suspended
Add those pics to the Scale-Model thread 350Z. Nice Car. Really an icon.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #42

350Z

Core Team
Both are very cute models. There are not so many buyers for this segment in India, However the competition will be still tough. Beetle will launch on 4th December.

Drive Safe!
350Z

I saw one young lady got a gift (on her b'day) from her papa - a new Fiat 500. It was delivered on day of my servicing.
Its a great car. I sat inside and you can feel the cuteness and mind it its very soild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom