Volkswagen Jetta Poor Quality Stock Alloy Wheels

re: Volkswagen Jetta Stock Alloy Wheels - Poor Quality: Issue resolved

Hi,

The Old Jetta does have Frequent Alloy Problem and many customers have complained the same to VW, Dealers have tried covering it under Insurance but since there is no external impact or damage hence insurance co consider it to be a wear and tear case,You may have to bear the loss from your pocket.

No actually they are not giving there view. They say this type of thing they are seeing first time...

Okk. This is the process that every comapny follows not just VW. If they have stated the problem correctly then you can hope that vw mangement will respond positively.

Vishwa- I would like to help you in this matter, Pls contact me on Yahoo Chat.

Why have you not contacted VW directly. Just mail them those pictures and put forward a dealer complaint where the dealer is avoiding warranty claims and is trying to pass it through as an insurance claim.

Put a strong letter expressing your dissatisfaction over the quality of VW.

Be clear in your opinion and do a regular follow up through e mails and if needed produce the e mail conversation as a proof in consumer court.

So nice of Hastir265 to offer help...
Superbad is right, you should contact the big heads in VW directly.
Try your best to get the contact information of VW India head.
Meanwhile, also get contact of VW Germany and shoot an email. The Germans (I know them a bit) take these things seriously.

Thanks for your concern but i dont have yahoo account
i have facebook chat
No big deal. Open an yahoo account for this purpose. It's worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Vishwa,

What is the status of the alloy wheel issue? is your car with ASS now or are you still using the car with same alloys? If you are using the same alloy i think it may be damage the tire and shocks.
While i checking TAi, i found below mentioned thread. Please try this, which i thought may be useful for you.

'File Online Complaints Against Car Companies or Dealers'

Thread Starter #23
Hi,

The Old Jetta does have Frequent Alloy Problem and many customers have complained the same to VW, Dealers have tried covering it under Insurance but since there is no external impact or damage hence insurance co consider it to be a wear and tear case,You may have to bear the loss from your pocket.
I am 100% determined to make hole in VW pocket. I will take all the alloys from them. Have given them Legal notice today[evil]

So nice of Hastir265 to offer help...
Superbad is right, you should contact the big heads in VW directly.
Try your best to get the contact information of VW India head.
Meanwhile, also get contact of VW Germany and shoot an email. The Germans (I know them a bit) take these things seriously.
Can Some Give me Email Address of Top Guns of VW groups

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Volkswagen Jetta Alloy Wheel Colour Faded Off

Actually VW in INDIA is just making fool of people. They are only considered about there sale. there service department is week and underdeveloped.
I totally agree with your statement, and it's really sad to know that a person get's treated like this after he spends close to 2 million rupees on a company blindly trusting the reputation of it's products.

I am 100% determined to make hole in VW pocket........I will take all the alloys from them.............Have given them Legal notice.........today[evil]
You did the right thing.
Have you received any reply from the workshop.
For a start, you can go to the volkswagen site and shoot a mail to the email ids listed.

Thread Starter #26

[clap]THANKS TO ALL MY FREINDS FOR SUPPORTING ME.
CAN SOME ONE GIVE ME THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF VW HEADQUARTER, GERMANY

This doc doesn't seem to be originating from VW company. No letter head/seal. This is from a service manager at the dealership I guess.

The letter is written by dealer only, leaving a doubt whether its genuine or not.

In any case, Vishwa, do not accept this letter and tell them that you want full replacement, otherwise you will take the legal case forward.

Have you tried to mail to Volkswagen Germany on contacts given by Rafian. In your mail, do mention that you have taken legal actions against this matter.

If the alloys are damaged due to external condition, then why isn't there any damage on other parts of the car. Have you asked the dealer about it?

Top Bottom