Volkswagen Jetta Poor Quality Stock Alloy Wheels

Re: Volkswagen Jetta Stock Alloy Wheels - Poor Quality: Issue resolved

It is affecting ride quality. I am getting Severing feel and lose of control in sharp curves
That's horrible!
Contact 'Hastir' as you did last time. As soon as you get new alloys sell them because they will have higher value than the current ones. I know its painful but you were successful last time, you will get new sets this time too.

Thread Starter #77
Thread Starter #78

Then i will again be in Action!!
I am Again in same condition. I have done journey of nearly 7010 km in my new set of alloys and the same problem again came in my car. I demand VW to take up the matter and check why this thing is happening repeatedly in my car.[frustration][embarass]
Help me out friends

You should PM or email Hastir, he should be able to help you.

Thread Starter #80

yes you are correct right-now. but now i am really afraid of quality of vw alloys. I will now buy from arket. But i need best one can any body guide me. But it is sure i will file a case against VW and Ronal
Both the company are real cheater.i am getting no words to abuse them

Attachments

Thread Starter #82

Admin Please change the topic from issue resolved to issue not solved

Thread Starter #85

[:)] Can some one in this forum suggest which are best alloy wheels in INDIA .
I want aftermarket alloys for my jetta since company provided alloys are pure junk
My specification are
PCD 5x112.5
Tyre 205/55/R16
offset 50

My drive is in city only and you can guess the speed i. i have driven my car 120-130 km/h only one time
Irrespective of the drive type and roads, even before we purchased the Jetta, the alloys were known to go Kaput. [roll]

This is not only a problem in India but in Europe as well, however not that frequent in Europe.
Well, so the combination of mad roads (in India) + Shoddy quality of the alloys such disaster is bound to happen. It is infuriating [frustration].

Its the same case with those beautiful alloys on the Highline Version.
I spoke to Jitesh at BK Tyres before I'd purchased the car and he informed that in case of Jetta you should consider upgrading your tyre profile as the alloys would otherwise bend and damage.

PS- Those stock tyres are a menace. I exchanged the Good Years the very first day for the Michellin PLC's

Thread Starter #87
Re: Volkswagen Jetta Stock Alloy Wheels - Poor Quality (Issue Resolved)

Papa Blaze
Hello
You mean that you owe VW Jetta.
So can you tell me that weather you also faced the problem of bending the alloy. If not then what did you do.
What profile of tyres are you using right now in your jetta
I spoke to Jitesh at BK Tyres before I'd purchased the car and he informed that in case of Jetta you should consider upgrading your tyre profile as the alloys would otherwise bend and damage.
And what actually you mean by upgrading the profile of tyre. Are you not using the tyre with profile 205/55/R16??????

Last edited:

Hello
You mean that you owe VW Jetta.
So can you tell me that weather you also faced the problem of bending the alloy. If not then what did you do.
What profile of tyres are you using right now in your jetta

And what actually you mean by upgrading the profile of tyre. Are you not using the tyre with profile 205/55/R16??????
I have not faced the problem and hopefully would not have to. My car is only 16 days old/new [:D]

Well I upgraded my Tyres to PLC's but the Tyre profile or size remains the same.
Your can probably go for the 205/60 in 16 inches. There is also an option of 215 and 225, but I would suggest you talk to a good Tyre dealer or an expert to help you with the same as I had a doubt in upgrading to 205/60

Thread Starter #89

Hello Friends,
I want
instal good quality of after market alloys. I was willing to instal BBS alloy , OZ alloys or Lenso Alloys. I was told by the dealer that BBS and OZ does not manufacture 16 inch alloy. There size starts from 17 inch.
Now i have only one option left i.e. Lenso. The specification which the dealer told me is
7Jx16 ET 40 with pcd 5x112
My company fitted alloys are with following specification
6.5Jx16H2 ET 50 with PCD 5x112
Now coming to real question
Will the ET difference of 10 give a negative effect in the cars suspension or any other part
I am really confused.

Hello Friends,
I want
instal good quality of after market alloys. I was willing to instal BBS alloy , OZ alloys or Lenso Alloys. I was told by the dealer that BBS and OZ does not manufacture 16 inch alloy. There size starts from 17 inch.
Now i have only one option left i.e. Lenso. The specification which the dealer told me is
Hahaha. Worldwin, did i just see a similar post on VW Fan Zone?... [:D]

Top Bottom