Volkswagen Discontinues Polo 1.6 In India

The rate at which petrol cars are being discontinued, the Indian govt. may become more active in imposing higher taxes on diesel vehicles. Isn't it?

The rate at which petrol cars are being discontinued, the Indian govt. may become more active in imposing higher taxes on diesel vehicles. Isn't it?
And then one day would come when, no one would be buying petrol cars and govt have to reduce the price of petrol as they will have it in bulk but no one to buy. Imagine, petrol at Rs. 40 per litre . Then all diesel heads like me will sit in a corner and see all petrol heads being happy on every fuel pump visit. [clap]

And then one day would come when, no one would be buying petrol cars and govt have to reduce the price of petrol as they will have it in bulk but no one to buy. Imagine, petrol at Rs. 40 per litre . Then all diesel heads like me will sit in a corner and see all petrol heads being happy on every fuel pump visit. [clap]
I wish this day comes tomorrow. I have a petrol car!!

i think they should opt for the brazil way. ethanol.
We didn't have a good monsoon this time, so no sugarcane.
Our country is in mess.

Buy petrol car & once registration is done, replace the engine !! [lol]

This means car & driver, both will be drunk.
This maybe opposed by Bevda Nirmulan Samiti. [lol]

Buy petrol car & once registration is done, replace the engine !! [lol]

This means car & driver, both will be drunk.
This maybe opposed by Bevda Nirmulan Samiti. [lol]
hmm . I can see drivers of taxis adding a tube from the fuel tank to the drivers seat similar to the rally drivers [lol].
So maybe methanol.

How is ethanol Performance compared to petrol and desiel ? And why can't govt make cng available everywhere .my freind is having a gala time spending only 1000 rs every month on wagon r cng and iam spending close to 2500 to 3000[frustration]

How is ethanol Performance compared to petrol and desiel ? And why can't govt make cng available everywhere .my freind is having a gala time spending only 1000 rs every month on wagon r cng and iam spending close to 2500 to 3000[frustration]
i am not sure but it should do fine considering all auto majors have their presence in brazil. You need to check brazilian websites like you do for the ford ecosport [;)]
cng has its limitations . It maybe good for city driving but the availability and long distance travel maybe not so much.

CNG is there in Mumbai. Network is good I think.

CNG is there in Mumbai. Network is good I think.
Yes I know infact 1 of the best cng installer in Mumbai dashmesh auto is my very very good personal family freind iam not putting cng in my car ony because iam going to change my car .
Infact 3 cng pumps are just 5 mins away from my home [:)]. What iam saying is if govt makes the availability nation wide it will be so much good for every 1 imagine a tata safari or Scorpio in cng [lol]

Top Bottom