Volkswagen India has launched the Cross Polo in 1.2 Petrol avatar for which the bookings are open from tomorrow onwards.
- Priced at Rs.6.94 Lakhs (Ex.showroom, Mumbai).
- The 1.2 Liter MPI engine produces 74 BHP and 110 Nm Torque. Claimed fuel efficiency: 16.47 Kmpl.
- Equipped with standard safety features such as ABS and front airbags. Plus, 4-star NCAP safety ratings.
- 15” alloy wheels
- Black finish headlamps
- Bumpers with silver accents
- Front grille with chrome accents
- Silver painted roof rails and ORVM case
- Full could-titan black upholstery
- Climatronic air-conditioning system
- Leather wrapped flat bottom steering
- Flash Red
- Deep Black
- Reflex Silver
Speaking at the launch of the New Cross Polo, Mr. Michael Mayer, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd. said “With the New Volkswagen Cross Polo, we will inject some excitement into the premium hatchback segment in India. With its rugged, dynamic styling, upmarket interiors and high levels of safety, we are sure the New Cross Polo will appeal to buyers who like a bit of sportiness and individuality in their cars.”