Volkswagen Ameo Review & Pictures: VW's Cameo

Amazing Review Vipul Bhai [clap]

After reading your review am 70% sure, I would go with White VW Ameo DSG Highline.

30% leaning towards Skoda Rapid Style DSG.

I was waiting for hexa review and this comes as a surprise package. Very nice and detailed, i must say. Now waiting for much talked Hexa review for which anticipation is going for 2 months before.

Good review Vipul! I still cannot tolerate the rear end of the car. But I am eager to drive it. Overall looks like a competitive package in the market.

Nice detailed review. Had there been a Volkswagen Dealership or a service center in my region, I would have bought a Volkswagen Polo GT TSI or Ameo TDI with DSG eyes closed. Alas!no luck out here.

Hi All,
This is my first post. A very detailed review on the VW Ameo. I got the same car and colour about 6 months back. It has been a mixed bag of opinions on this car.
Regards,
Joe

I have seen Vento TDi with over 1.2 Lakh on odo, with engine and gearbox untouched, many such examples nearing 1 Lakh are there in fact
Hope you are referring to the DSG version of Vento as the earlier versions had Torque Convertor?

Top Bottom