Vinay from Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Dear TAI Fellow members,

I am Vinay from HSR Layout, Bangalore, a registered member to TAI in July'10 and not introduced myself since then as i needed to attend to my personal priorities.

It was then when i took delivery of New Verna Fluidic and have been a proud owner ever since [:)]

I work at Volvo India Pvt. Ltd. My Hobbies are reading, golf and travelling.

My username does not have any relation to automobiles. I just liked to name it.

It was indeed offended by two failed attempts to register for the other well known automotive forum and had lost interest until i found TAI Forum worthwhile.

Looking forward to a great experience with TAI [;)]

Best Regards,
Vinay

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Vinay. It’s always better late than never. Do you work in Volvo Cars Division? We look forward to have some fruitful interaction with you on the forum. Have a wonderful stay and in case any assistance is required, feel free to contact.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hello 350Z,

Thank you very much and is indeed my pleasure to be here.

I work with Volvo Commercial Vehicles division. Volvo Cars are manufactured exclusively by a company in China ever since Volvo exited the car business long ago. But they continue to produce cars under the Volvo Brand.

Regards

Hi Vinay,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have a Volvo guy onboard. Do share about your experience with working with this reputed firm, and ofcourse about your ride.

Have a great stay.

Cheers,
Akash

Top Bottom