Verna: Car Jerks When Accelerator / Throttle is Released

Took the car to the service center and guess what , problem solved !
Who would have thought that the main culprit would have been RATS !
Guys at Sharayu Hyundai checked the fuel pump , throttle cable , mounts , clutch etc but everything was fine , hooked the car to some machine and got the root cause which was faulty electronics . Apparently the rats in our locality have made a liking for the costly wires . Wires in one of the sensor that regulates flow of fuel was chewed up and hence the jerking . I didnt even knew that my reverse parking sensors were also malfunctioning , repaired that too .
Good thing was that they did not charge me for this and even apologized since they didnt notice it during the third servicing !
Hi Rohan,

I am also facing the same issue with my Fluidic crdi Jan 2012 model, 3rd service is still due but this issue comes on and off. It will be there for 2 days an dthen disappears for a week or so. it comes up sometimes when driving intermittently. I took it to showroom Capital Hyundai, Noida but issue did not come and then I came back home and then it again started coming. They connected the console to it but it did not give any error message. can you please give me your number so that I can talk to you and get details of how it was fixed or if required ask supervisor at showroom to talk to you. TIA!!

//Nitin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey friends i am also facing same problem that when i drive my hyundai verna car its going normal when i drive 1st or 2 nd gear but when i shift 3rd or 4th gear and i remove my leg on race acceleration pandle than speed atumatic goes up RPM going above 1 and up to 1 and after and its going up and down without acceleration and car moving fast and slow .. please send me solution

Hey friends i am also facing same problem that when i drive my hyundai verna car its going normal when i drive 1st or 2 nd gear but when i shift 3rd or 4th gear and i remove my leg on race acceleration pandle than speed atumatic goes up RPM going above 1 and up to 1 and after and its going up and down without acceleration and car moving fast and slow .. please send me solution
Try resetting your ECU. some times cause is just a software glitch.

If it doesn't help, check with oxygen sensor, TPS, vacuum leaks and just in case clean MAF sensor.

To be on safe side check if your clutch is beginning to wear out.

Took the car to the service center and guess what , problem solved !
Who would have thought that the main culprit would have been RATS !
Guys at Sharayu Hyundai checked the fuel pump , throttle cable , mounts , clutch etc but everything was fine , hooked the car to some machine and got the root cause which was faulty electronics . Apparently the rats in our locality have made a liking for the costly wires . Wires in one of the sensor that regulates flow of fuel was chewed up and hence the jerking . I didnt even knew that my reverse parking sensors were also malfunctioning , repaired that too .
Good thing was that they did not charge me for this and even apologized since they didnt notice it during the third servicing !
I am Currently facing the same issue.
But the service advisor Claims, he Has scanned the car through the device and if this was the scenario it would have been detected .
Pls Revert .

Top Bottom