Veedub Polo Trendline vs Comfortline (Booked Trendline)

re: Veedub Polo Trendline vs Comfortline: Booked Trendline

Problem is that required connectors are not available in aftermarket shops. That lead to wiring cut. Still if you try anything like that get it done in your presence. In short don't allow any idiot to learn something on your car.

Hi All,

The dilemma of Trendline Vs Comfortline still continues for me!

@Trendline owners: Is there any provision to install power windows for the back doors too without violating the warranty?

No there isn't any as on date. My question is "why you don't let people in the back seat do something to open window's. Means spending 80k extra for that little comfort for those who are just sitting idle doesn't make any sense."[;)]

No there isn't any as on date. My question is "why you don't let people in the back seat do something to open window's. Means spending 80k extra for that little comfort for those who are just sitting idle doesn't make any sense."[;)]
Hahaha...very valid point [;)]

ok so one confusion down. clear about this. Thanks a lot. Will get back tomorrow with more queries. [:D]

Guess its towards Trendline now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hahaha...very valid point [;)]

ok so one confusion down. clear about this. Thanks a lot. Will get back tomorrow with more queries. [:D]

Guess its towards Trendline now.
If it would had been between TL and HL than I would have strongly suggested for HL for its extra safety features which are worth at any cost. But there is no mjor difference between TL and CL. You get important features in TL too like steering adjustment, front power windows etc. Having rear power windows is of no use in Polo because those can't be controlled from front seats/doors.

Only concern may be that CL VW have started giving audio unit in CL too and that has height adjustable driver set.

So a TL is seems a VFM deal.

Only concern may be that CL VW have started giving audio unit in CL too and that has height adjustable driver set.

So a TL is seems a VFM deal.
Only diesel comfortline comes with integrated music system and Aux in which earlier had different story altogether, diesel CL definitely is value for money now.

I personally don't like the mechanical windows and always like stock and integrated music system though miss USB nowadays as only Aux in available with stock ICE.

Thread Starter #22

Personally i feel the Trendline is more value for money, and that is what im going for. I can live without power windows on the back, also it is safe as pointed out by @ashikawa

For 10k to 15k we can get a decent ICE. however there aren't many color options, only white and red available in TL.

Personally i feel the Trendline is more value for money, and that is what im going for. I can live without power windows on the back, also it is safe as pointed out by @ashikawa

For 10k to 15k we can get a decent ICE. however there aren't many color options, only white and red available in TL.
@amippjpr: Yeah budget constraint so not opting for HL.

@Yesvee: Yeah even I feel the same. when are you planning to buy one??

Colour anyways its between White and Red for me..so that is not an issue with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #24

i have already booked one (White TL), and will be delivered around 10th March.

350Z

Core Team

i have already booked one (White TL), and will be delivered around 10th March.
Congrats for booking the Polo. So what colour you have chosen?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #28

additional spend
painting door handles and mirror to match body color (intitially thought not to get them painted, but changed my mind after visiting the showroom)
parcel tray, foot mats.
I'm getting the HU and speakers from the US. still seeking advice from experts a good HU and speakers.

Re: Veedub Polo Trendline vs Comfortline: Booked Trendline

additional spend
parcel tray, foot mats.
Parcel tray is good but cancel those foot mats, those are terrible and unsafe to have in car. I have tolerated them, they keep sticking with clutch and sometimes stuck in brakes. Those really very-very unconvinced and unsafe. Would be better to get some 3D mats, I recently bought Start 3D mats in Atlas trim @3K. Really good. 3D Kagu are slightly better them but those are much more costlier.

Here is the link for Start 3D mats web : Polo Star Mats,VOLKSWAGEN Polo Car Mats,VOLKSWAGEN Polo Car Floor Mats Suppliers in India

Sorry for bad quality of pictures, taken from cellphone in poor lighting :

20022012293.jpg

20022012287.jpg

Re: Veedub Polo Trendline vs Comfortline: Booked Trendline

congratulations for your new car booking buddy. And nice color selected[:)]

Top Bottom