V-Kool Front Windscreen Sunfilm Cost?

Thread Starter #1
i would like to know the cost of v-cool front windshield sunfilm for indica vista i got a qoute of Rs 13500 from v-cool dealer at calicut is it okay pls confirm
as i just called over phone dont know if its for all 4 windows also

Last edited:
Re: v-cool front windscreen sunfilm cost-vista

i enquired for alto a few month back, i was quoted Rs. 11,500 for windsheield only, so i think that quote you got must be correct, they are really expensive films and top notch quality ones,

You can check out Llumar sun films. I got mine installed for 5k. 4 windows and front windshield. Car is Swift.

Yes the quote is correct. However after doing so much research in films and putting combination films on my car, I have reached a conclusion that Garware has similar effect in regards with V kool and the prices are very less for Garware.

Yes the quote is correct. However after doing so much research in films and putting combination films on my car, I have reached a conclusion that Garware has similar effect in regards with V kool and the prices are very less for Garware.
I have decided to go with v-kool. But after market research and different car shops feedback, all recommended for GARWARE. I will be going with the same for installation after my registration done for my Scorpio VLX 4 WD.

My friend has got GARWARE.. while it is not available with my dealer. he is willing to give me Vool vision (not sure abt it)... i am not good at these things.. a mechanic at the dealership said not to install it as it gets scratched easily.. please advice

In V kool range, only higher end films are good, however I have installed Garware ice cool shield 70% VLT on back of glass for 2800 (warranty of 5 yrs). I have installed v kool 73% VLT on side glasses at 12900.

Garware has a scratch resistant material on it. Also approved by RTO, in V kool I never got RTO approved certificate.

Cooling effect -- Garware a point better than V kool, if compared similar spec films as mentioned above.

Do not go for V kool vision or low grade films from V kool. It's a waste of money. Unless you want to commit the same mistake which I did by installing V kool

In V kool range, only higher end films are good, however I have installed Garware ice cool shield 70% VLT on back of glass for 2800 (warranty of 5 yrs). I have installed v kool 73% VLT on side glasses at 12900.

Garware has a scratch resistant material on it. Also approved by RTO, in V kool I never got RTO approved certificate.

Cooling effect -- Garware a point better than V kool, if compared similar spec films as mentioned above.

Do not go for V kool vision or low grade films from V kool. It's a waste of money. Unless you want to commit the same mistake which I did by installing V kool
so what would be the approx price of garware?

Thread Starter #9

most car accessories dealers recommend garware but did some googling and most car owners have commended v cool has less glare at night than garware so is garware comfortable for night driving(front windshield)

Hmmm what about 3M guys? Recently went to 3M car care shop in Chennai and they quoted 7k for front windshield alone.

mates will installing films on the front windshields decrease visibility at night even in miniscule amounts ? what are the advantages & disadvantages (if any )

most car accessories dealers recommend garware but did some googling and most car owners have commended v cool has less glare at night than garware so is garware comfortable for night driving(front windshield)
Yes, Garware is very comfortable for night driving. It also cuts the glare of on coming light.

Friends, do not go for marketing gimmicks by companies. Go for Garware with your eyes closed. Its total VFM and of good quality.

Top Bottom