Used Diesel Sedan Between 3.5 to 4 Lacs

I would recommend a premium hatch. Then the i20s come into your mind. Check if some i20s are available. Fiestas are good, but one in that price range is rare.
If diesel is the main criteria, i20 CRDi is more difficult to find in the budget than a Fiesta.

maintenance is a big question
if your ready to compromise on that go for ford
i personally booked dzire and was confused but after going through forum am happy with my choice

maintenance is a big question
if your ready to compromise on that go for ford
i personally booked dzire and was confused but after going through forum am happy with my choice
Be it a Merc or Audi or Maruti, we need to compromise on anything to get something else. Space, comfort and handling in Fiesta is far far better than DZire.
Sorry no offense here, DZire will run out of competition if it marketed by any other brand other than Maruti. Repeating again, no offense.

Yes definitely dzire has its own advantages but me too left ford fiesta because of poor aftersales service in our area and maintenance cost,otherwise it's a better choice than dzire regarding comfort and drivability.

Thread Starter #20
Thanks for above suggestions .
I am now looking for fiesta and if any dzire comes in my budget , i would go for it.

HI guys

I own hyundai santro xing xp 2004 and now i wanna buy diesel sedan .
My monthly running is almost 1100 km and petrol being costlier these days , i wanna sell my santro (well maintained) and buy diesel sedan which should be good in looks and good on FE and cheap maintenance costs.

i am confused that which sedan would come within my budget of 3.5 lakhs and maximum i can stretch it to 4 lakhs.Ideally i would like to keep purchase within 3.5 lakhs.
I have chosen ford fiesta , swift dzire .Also i want newer models like 2008.
Another one tata indigo , i dont like its looks.
So guys , please suggest me which sedans i should look forward to and expected price of all the options??[:)]
kumar in your budget the best fit is Tata Indigo XL, Ford Fiesta Classic

You can easily fetch 2008 fiesta around 4lacs.you can also look for Verna [not fluidic]can get 06-07 model for 4lacs.look for classifieds on Sunday you can make a better purchase than carwale or someother portals.

Top Bottom