Used Car evaluation?

Thread Starter #1
hi guys. i have started this thread out of curiosity to know as to what may be the selling price of my car(no intetions to sell though). members may please quote the amount for my car
2006 oct alto wine red colour run 7.5k kms.
good FE
basic ICE setup with pioneer HU rear 6x9 coaxials and front sony xplod 13cm speakers
fabric seat cover
autocop XS
stock tires in good cond.
so lets eveluate each others cars. other members may also like to post.

Whats the OTR price of your car?? It also depends on the maintenance of the vehicle like Service records , dents and scratches in car , Insurance claiming etc!!!

Thread Starter #3
the OTR price in bangalore is rs 229386.88 and the service is done properly in MASS and the car is without any major scratches or dents and insurance in not claimed. you can have a look at my car in my album.

Yeah i have seen your car before in album Sriharsha!! Hmmm am not sure as your car has clocked only around 8K in ~3 years u can get a good value!! I think you can quote 1.2-1.5L for your car am not sure enough though!! Lets wait for the experts to pour in their views!!

hi guys. i have started this thread out of curiosity to know as to what may be the selling price of my car(no intetions to sell though). members may please quote the amount for my car
2006 oct alto wine red colour run 7.5k kms.
good FE
basic ICE setup with pioneer HU rear 6x9 coaxials and front sony xplod 13cm speakers
fabric seat cover
autocop XS
stock tires in good cond.
so lets eveluate each others cars. other members may also like to post.
Dear Harsha,

as per your specifications:
Your car's age:-3years and 2 months running
Body Colour:- Wine Red, it is metallic and well maintained(as per your pics), still its finish and glazy surface is not th same as the new one.
Kms covered:-7500kms
Buyers wont take fuel efficiency into account if they have to choice from 2 seperate altos
ICE:-Basic
Seats:-Fabric seat cover is standard
Security:-Autocop XS is an advantage
Tyres:-Stock tyres may be in good condition but they had run 7500kms
The on road price for you was 2,29,386.88 or let us take an approx of Rs2,30,000/-

As it is more than 3years old then it is BS-II probably(you tell).I am taking it as BS-II, but at present BS-III is running and soon BS-IV will come into action.

AHI's verdict:- The cost should be Rs1,60,000/- , or 1,66,000/- at max.

napster

Suspended
Your car's age:- 8years and 9 months running
Body Colour:- White
Kms covered:-60000kms
ICE:-
Head unit : Sony CDX-GT 460 US
Speakers : Pioneer 3way ovals 6x9, Creative 2.0 (front custom made [:D]),JBL a604 4channel amp, Sony 1000 watt sub, JBL wiring.
Lilliput eby-701- 7" touch screen, 500GB HDD, @gb DDR-2 Ram, 160WATT M2-atx powersupply, Zebronics Dazzle cabinet, Dolphin trackball,Belkin 802.11 g wifi receiver, Frontech game controller, and few more add-ons, Check my arputer thread for further details on the same.

Seats:-Art leather seat covers
Security:- Siicon securtiy system with door,headlamp, panic alert
Tyres:- Bridgestone Potenza G3 - 165/60 R13 on HR's(caps say so but i ordered racing wheels flying eagle ones)
add-ons : Head light upgrade to 130/100, Roots horn, under body neons all foour sides, K&N Replacement filter, RPM gauge,Extra full matting done, 5% visibility tints on all the glases including front.

Now estimate the value of my RIDE..LOL
I'm attaching pictures of my ride which can spak about my maintenance.
OR Follow the link to have a look at all the pictures
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22189&id=1045077744&l=434cd65426

Attachments

Dear napster,

it seems you are predicting me as official evaluator of used vehicles for TAI,[:D] I will ask Vibhor and Raj to appoint AHI as the same:lol!:.Our services also includes it with proper analysis of all the works,expenditures , activities etc.. done by/on a vehicle through out its life from the time of purchase.We keep records/account and copy of all such jobs and expenditure along with the owner.Lets wait for other TAI AUTO GURUS to provide their views and comments on this.

Last edited:
Hey Napster i was expecting your ride here!![cheers]

I really don know how much can be quoted for your car , As i can see you have done lots of upgrades for your car!! Maybe the cost of all the upgrades can help in deciding the value!!

napster

Suspended
I am never going to sell my car, I just putup this post just for the sake of the topic, Just for fun. So dropin your personal estimation. Imagine that your buying my car, How much would you be ready to pay for it?( applies to all the members )

Your car's age:- 8years and 9 months running
Body Colour:- White
Kms covered:-60000kms
ICE:-
Head unit : Sony CDX-GT 460 US
Speakers : Pioneer 3way ovals 6x9, Creative 2.0 (front custom made [:D]),JBL a604 4channel amp, Sony 1000 watt sub, JBL wiring.
Lilliput eby-701- 7" touch screen, 500GB HDD, @gb DDR-2 Ram, 160WATT M2-atx powersupply, Zebronics Dazzle cabinet, Dolphin trackball,Belkin 802.11 g wifi receiver, Frontech game controller, and few more add-ons, Check my arputer thread for further details on the same.

Seats:-Art leather seat covers
Security:- Siicon securtiy system with door,headlamp, panic alert
Tyres:- Bridgestone Potenza G3 - 165/60 R13 on HR's(caps say so but i ordered racing wheels flying eagle ones)
add-ons : Head light upgrade to 130/100, Roots horn, under body neons all foour sides, K&N Replacement filter, RPM gauge,Extra full matting done, 5% visibility tints on all the glases including front.

Now estimate the value of my RIDE..LOL
I'm attaching pictures of my ride which can spak about my maintenance.
OR Follow the link to have a look at all the pictures
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22189&id=1045077744&l=434cd65426
If you are really ready to offer your car for sale, i'll quote its value[angel]

napster

Suspended
For harsha's ride, I'll pay 1.5lakh with respect to all the things mntioned above.

@Crazycat : C'mon man, Think that Im going t osell. What price would you be read yto pay?

Thread Starter #13
very happy to see so many replies to the thread in just a span of 4 hrs.:-)
@AHI
mine is a BSIII
@napster
i'll pay 80k for the car and 20k for all the upgrades which you have done. and i am damn sure that even though you plan to seriously sell the car, you will surely take out the carputer before selling. right? and i noticed some scratches like things on the left side doors. are they really scratches?

Last edited:
1.5 lacs is a pretty good rice for Harsha's ride. But final price can be valued only after seeing the car directly.

@napster, at what price you would consider to sell?

napster

Suspended
@ CC : I'll sell it for 5 lakhs dude.. You want it? huh?[evil]
Dude i asked you how much would you be ready to pay for it.

Top Bottom