Used Amplifier - To Buy or Not to Buy?

Thread Starter #1
Today i went to a car accessories shop for collecting information for ICE setup for my i10. Some shopkeepers said that they have many used 2 CH amps as the people sell them when they buy new 4 ch amps. They are giving old 2 ch amps between 1 - 1.5K. They are also saying that i can try them for 15-20 days and if not satisfied i can change it with a new amp.

So, i need your advice that should i go for a used amp at cheap price or should i buy a new amp only?

I need amp for the front comps only as i don't like the sub so i wont install it later also.

Re: Used amp- To buy or not to buy

Prefer used amps only if they are of a reputed brand. Since the shop keeper is allowing a test period so you can get it installed. Keep strict eye on the behavior of the amp to see if it is getting hot, if you notice any burning smell, if headlights dim when increasing volume or any other irregularity.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #6
Total budget for ice is max 15K for now and i want one decent 1din HU font comps and a 2 ch amp. later i'll add rear comps also so i m searching a good used 4 ch amp for now.

Top Bottom