Upgrading Music System of Volkswagen Jetta

Thread Starter #1
HELLO SIR,
I HAVE A JETTA TRENDLINE. I BOUGHT THE CAR ON 2nd JUNE 2011. MY CAR IS FITTED WITH rcd 310 MUSIC SYSTEM. THE STOCK SYSTEM IS COMPLETE JUNK.IT ONLY PLAYS MP3 CDs & HAS NO INPUTS FOR USB. I WANT TO UPGRADE MY CAR AUDIO SYSTEM. I WANT TO INSTALL EITHER RCD 510 OR RNS 510. I WANT A SYSTEM IN WHICH I CAN HAVE IN DASH NAVIGATION SYSTEM, DVD PLAYER, BLUE TOOTH, REAR CAMERA, PARKING DISTANCE SENSORS ETC. PLEASE GUIDE ME WERE CAN I GET THE ABOVE MENTIONED AUDIO SYSTEM. I CONTACTED THE DEALER IN UTTARAKHAND BUT THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO GIVE ANY HELP. SO IT IS MY REQUEST TO YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME IN CHANGING THE SYSTEM
MY CAR VIN NO IS WVWK101K8AA554565 , JETTA 2.0 TREND 81 TDI M5F
THANKS
ALSO DO TELL ME THE RATES OF THE SYSTEM.
I DO NOT WANT CHINESE ONE

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you can go for MegaAudio. It has a plethora of features and tweaking options. Caska is good too but build quality wise MegaAudio scores better. Also, it fits more perfectly than Caska in the dash.

Also, avoid typing in all CAPS, as it hinders readability. [thumbsup]

freakdude.

Buddy, finding something like that would be hard. Go to ebay.com and type RCD 310 or RCD 510 and you'll get plenty of them. Read about the delivery to India or if someone can carry it for you from there then even sweet.

freakdude.

not getting any thing. is there any one to help pls

Gurus pls answer
Hello.

Not sure whether you are still following this post. did you manage to upgrade the system finally?

I am in the same boat. 2011 Apr Jetta topline with good for nothing music system. Looking for some suggestion on a new unit.

Any suggestions friends?

Ganga

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #13
Hello.

Not sure whether you are still following this post. did you manage to upgrade the system finally?

I am in the same boat. 2011 Apr Jetta topline with good for nothing music system. Looking for some suggestion on a new unit.

Any suggestions friends?

Ganga
i upgraded the system with caska. but have sold my jetta because the VW Jetta had many failure. And the dealer /service center was not solving the problems which i faced.

Top Bottom