Upgrading Headlamps and Foglamps of Chevy Spark

Thread Starter #1
hello friends, i was thinking to change my spark headlight and fog light bulb, from yellow to bright white. Can anyone tell me how much will it cost and which is best.

Re: headlight and fog light upgradtion

You can get Japanese H4 Filled with Xenon Gas , They are bluish , comes in 100Watts ( cost is about 50 dollars )

You can get HID Xenon lights for about 40$'s for a decent pair (5000-6000K is good, beyond that it becomes too blue )

If you wish to change your FOG lamp globes make sure you get YELLOW not white as it defeats the purpose of it. (FOG light)

you can put HID 's in it too. you can buy 3000K HID for that (yellow)

Re: Headlight and Fog light upgradtion

Remember this before jumping into something, Halogen bulbs with P45t cap shall not be used for headlights on all vehicles. Wattage of halogen bulbs shall not exceed 70/75 watts for 24 volts and 60/65 for 12 volts systems.

you can try hella halogen bulbs with 4300k (H4). im using this and give white light. be careful during rainy days. white lights are not effective during rainy/snowy days.
for fog lamps also you have the same in H3. some other bulbs are philips diamond vision, philips white essential , osram silverstar

Top Bottom