Updates on Price Cut on Indian Cars

Attached the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga New and old Ex Showroom Price for all models in Chennai which was listed on their website
These are only difference in ex showroom prices, add drops in taxes and insurance also which together will be quite handsome. [clap]

Thread Starter #19

350Z

Core Team
No update from Renault. Just checked their website, price list is undergoing revision for Koleos.

Drive Safe,
350Z

the newlylaunched Celerio will cost Rs 13,615 less, which will make the hatchback's starting price at Rs 3,76,385 (ex-showroom ) Delhi. The car was launched at the invitation price of Rs 3.90 lakh on February 6 at the 12th Auto Expo.
That's great news. I was however expecting it to be around 16 k. I guess this reduction is on the ex showroom price. The road tax and insurance should go down too because of this. So I hope I do get a good discount.

my mom has also booked a Celerio VXi AMT. yesterday i made here call the dealer to inquire about the delivery and price cut and the dealer was quick to point out that they have a Blue one which was the display vehicle and will pass on the benefit of 15000 which is the excise cut but since it has accessories worth 18k installed , she would have to pay for that. I told my mom to refuse the delivery since the display vehicle could have been used as Test Drive vehicle plus why should we commit to all accessories they have installed.
Surprised they are using a VXl as a display vehicle. All the dealers in Goa are using Red ZXI MT's as display vehicles. The Test drive vehicles are separate. Usually a yellow VXI AMT and a red ZXI MT.

Prices of hatchback Ford Figo have been reduced up to Rs 23,399, while that of Ford Classic up to Rs 24,056.

The prices of compact sports utility vehicle Ford EcoSport have been reduced up to Rs 25,947.

Ford Fiesta and Ford Endeavour will offer benefits up to Rs 32,961 and Rs 1,06,753 respectively.

Source:ET

Now that the announcement is done, hope it applies to already booked orders as well.

For me, the new price will free up some funds for accessories and mods [:D]

Ford India cuts prices by up to Rs 1.07 lakh

NEW DELHI: Ford India on Friday announced reduction in the prices of its vehicles by up to Rs 1.07 lakh across various models after the excise duty cut announced in the interim Budget.

"Ford India has passed on the benefits of recent excise duty reduction to customers and has revised the prices of its products with immediate effect," the company said in a statement.

The reductions will be applicable across Ford Figo, Ford Classic, Ford EcoSport, Ford Fiesta and the Ford Endeavour.

Prices of hatchback Ford Figo have been reduced up to Rs 23,399, while that of Ford Classic up to Rs 24,056, the company said.

The prices of compact sports utility vehicle Ford EcoSport have been reduced up to Rs 25,947.

Ford Fiesta and Ford Endeavour will offer benefits up to Rs 32,961 and Rs 1,06,753 respectively, the company said.

Commenting on the move, Ford India Executive Director, Marketing, Sales and Service Vinay Piparsania said: "Reduction of excise duty is a welcome step for the automotive industry and is timely with de-growth the industry is currently witnessing. We hope it will have a positive impact on consumer sentiment and stimulate pent up demand."

Source - Ford India cuts prices by up to Rs 1.07 lakh - The Times of India

Now that the announcement is done, hope it applies to already booked orders as well.

For me, the new price will free up some funds for accessories and mods [:D]
It will be applied to already booked as well, the booking slip provided says Prices will be as applicable during delivery also Ford have not given any price protection to people who booked before initial price hikes.

Business Standard.

Tata Motors to cut vehicle prices by up to Rs 1.5 lakh

Auto major Tata Motors today announced cut in prices by up to Rs 1.5 lakh across its product portfolio following excise duty reduction announced in the interim Budget.

*The price reduction across passenger vehicles is in the range of Rs 6,300 to Rs 69,000, depending on the model, while the cut in commercial vehicles portfolio is in the range of Rs 15,000 to Rs 150,000, Tata Motors said in a statement.

Last edited:
IMG_20140222_112333.jpg

Tata Motors has launched a two days discount program. They have slashed prices by huge margin. But after this how much are the final prices after the scheme are to be seen.

Top Bottom