Upcoming Vintage Car Rallies & Auto Events

Thread Starter #1
Rally season is approaching fast with many of the dates finalized, here are some

1. Statesman, Kolkatta is slated to be held mid January 2018

2. VCCCI event in Mumbai on 27th and 28th January 2018 ?

3. Jaipur Vintage Car rally : 3rd and 4th February 2018

4. Statesman Delhi : 11th February 2018

5. Auto Expo Delhi : 9th Feb -14 feb 2018

6. 21 Gun salute : 17th and 18th February 2018

Hope to Meet members of Automotive India Personally in any of such event

Drive Safe
Regards ,

Thread Starter #5
Dear friends ,
I am too surspised of the prices of car which are being posted in this group as well as various other selling platform ,
Well my question is that in past NGT (national Green Tribunal ) had already banned 15 years old cars in delhi, in that cases the registration of car is cancelled by default, hence these cars cannot be run on road ,only in special conditions in rally car run for which permisSion is to be taken.

Recent instance of pollution and smog in delhi and NCR ,pujanb and harRecent incident of high pollution and SMOG in delhi and NCR with punjab and haryana , will result a concrete step for NGT to ban all 15 years older car not only in NCR , but in various states across the country.
In such case I seek valuable comments of all vinatge car lovers , restoreres , collectors , car owners , broker , that the prices Which are quoted for all old cars are acceptable.
Since we all are in a way of saving our heritage , culture for the aim of hobby , collection not for the sake of business .
Comments are invited

Thread Starter #6
Friends please post upadte s of any vinatge car gathering , rallies so maximum perons get benifited ..

Especially all memebers from down south ..

Top Bottom