Upcoming Tata Nano Facelift in 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #18
Re: TAI Logos / Sticker's For Our Vehicles

would like to know if Tata's low cost car is a success? Is it reliable?
With sales number hovering around in just 4 digit's can't really call it a successful model, but it is a very reliable ride, though i don't own a Nano but most of the owners in our forum have been really enjoying this ride, you can contact sahishibu for more info.

Re: Upcoming Tata Nano Facelift!

you are right visran. the numbers of sales for Nano have been falling drastically since last few months.the special edition doesn't seem to do any good for tata either

@ecardlr - I own a nano and have completed 6k. From my personal exp, I would recommend Nano to anyone who is looking for cost effective way of traveling. It gives around 25 on highways and 20 -22 in the city, if driven properly. Its spacious than alto, 800. And can be taken on highways.
If practical car is what you need and this fits your budget and requirements,go for it.

Thread Starter #20

REFRESHED TATA NANO TO BE LAUNCHED IN INDIA BY MID 2013

Barely six months after Tata Motors launched the Special Edition version of the Nano hatchback, the car maker is all set to give the struggling small car yet another refresh. Mid 2013 is when the refreshed Nano will make an appearance in India. The 2013 Nano Refresh will be the third big refresh for the small car in under 4 years of its launch

Refreshed Tata Nano to be launched in India by mid 2013 | IndianCarsBikes.in

Does not make any sense at all. No way an engine can fit there and even if they do the car would be unstable. Why would tata spend so much anyways.

Well,The pic also shows grille at the back. It makes no sense at all, if the engine is at the front. To me, it looks like TATA is going for a big radiator to have a better cooling of the 3 cylinder engine. Thats why big front grille.

Thread Starter #27

HERE ARE THE FIRST UNCAMOUFLAGED SPYSHOTS OF THE 2013 TATA NANO FACELIFT

* Chrome strip on the rear of the car to add a dash of premium-ness to the Nano’s backside

* The glove boxes atop the dashboard(first seen on the Nano Special Edition) now become standard

* The facelifted Nano also gets dual speakers that are integrated into the dashboard of the car

* Honeycomb grille above the rear bumper of the car

* Integrated stereo in the dashboard

ICB Exclusive: Here are the first uncamouflaged spyshots of the 2013 Tata Nano Facelift - Indian Cars Bikes

Attachments

Most people i have asked have a preconceived negative notion about safety, space and performance of nano without ever riding one. It seems the FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) campaign against nano has succeeded. I would also had liked to own a nano but had to abandone the plan for tata sales and service team.

Thanks for those spyshots @visran. At the first glance, there are not many huge changes in the car. Doesn't look as if this will attract customers.

Does not make any sense at all. No way an engine can fit there and even if they do the car would be unstable. Why would tata spend so much anyways.
How would it make car unstable?
+1, how would this make the car unstable? Because there will be no weight at the back? No way instead fuel tank and Spare Tyre will go at the back.

Also there is less chance that the engine going under the hood because the fuel tank has too less volume consuming capacity for those who doesn't know the capacity of Nano's fuel tank is 15 ltrs.

HERE ARE THE FIRST UNCAMOUFLAGED SPYSHOTS OF THE 2013 TATA NANO FACELIFT

* Chrome strip on the rear of the car to add a dash of premium-ness to the Nano’s backside

* The glove boxes atop the dashboard(first seen on the Nano Special Edition) now become standard

* The facelifted Nano also gets dual speakers that are integrated into the dashboard of the car

* Honeycomb grille above the rear bumper of the car

* Integrated stereo in the dashboard

ICB Exclusive: Here are the first uncamouflaged spyshots of the 2013 Tata Nano Facelift - Indian Cars Bikes
Thanks for sharing this news Visran, they have added some features to up the sales figures but i find it quite interesting for buyers in this segment, also are they going to put higher capacity (the speculated 800cc) engine?

Most people i have asked have a preconceived negative notion about safety, space and performance of nano without ever riding one. It seems the FUD (fear uncertainty and doubt) campaign against nano has succeeded. I would also had liked to own a nano but had to abandone the plan for tata sales and service team.
Yes that is the foolishness of the people who jump to conclusions, to some extent i would say Tata itself contributed itself in washing away prospective buyers with the sales and service backup they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom