Upcoming New Car Launches in 2013 - A Comprehensive List

Status
Not open for further replies.
@350Z: What about Skoda Yeti??
Also I heard that VW may also bring an SUV on the same platform(Jetta/Laura/Yeti)..I guess Tiguan it was!![confused]

I'll be waiting for:
New Endy
New Yeti
Civic Diesel
Honda Amaze - I am expecting a perfect city car with compact dimensions but good comfort.

Thread Starter #18

350Z

Core Team
Hmm, lot of cars in 2013 !!

The interesting cars for me are

1.Ford ecosport
2.Ford fiesta
3.Honda Amaze
4.Sail sedan
5.New Yeti
6.New Manza

Waiting for

1) ford ecosport

2) chevorlet trax

3) mahindra thar

4) Honda amaze

5) new fiesta sedan

6) maruti Alfa SUV .

i dont think it will be trax since force might have that TM.

but if anything the nissan evalia has suggested , the enjoy is not going to sell much.

A nice thread,

* Nano - People already started talking about the rumored diesel version on its way, 800cc would do much better for youngsters.

* Beat - I don't think an upgrade is required cause it already has striking appeal, anyway GM wants to bring its signature grille no one can stop.

* Indica XL is not going to make any wonders, another attendance from Tata that's all.If you ask me its just waste of money to bring a product.

* A-Star though looks modern from the current version, has taken the likes of Estilo(read flimsy build)

* Wagon-R Face looks decent compared to the current version, plonk a diesel heart and set the charts of fire.

* While the eco-friendly drivers can rejoice over the Reva NXR which could possibly be the best alternative for the petrol driven cars in the near future.Worried about the pricing though.

* i10 diesel? Well it smells like Hyundai's got another chance to rule the roads like it did with the first debut of its i10.

* Seems like VW wants to go the fabia scout way with its polo Cross, good thing.

* Mercedes Benz A-Class, Good news for people looking for Mercedes badge in their car within 20 Lakh.

* For Volkswagen Beetle, good thing they are retaining the old looks, anyways it's a lifestyle car.

* Would like to watch this space: Mahindra Verito (Sub-4 Meter), don't know if this could come out well either.

* Tata Manza Compact Sedan, how are they going to price this? It should squeeze between Vista and regular Manza, but both the CS(Verito as well) is a not a good idea to bring upon. Dzire is much better notch-back in the segment and i can easily vouch for it.

* Honda Amaze, now i can tell that Dzire will face severe heat from Amaze seriously severe as Amaze is coming in diesel! Wow to Honda company. If i was so rich and my employer was so generous to provide a car, i would have bought this eyes closed. Dreams apart it's worth waiting if you are into the market for CS.

* Tata Manza Facelift, skeptical about too modern looks and i think it won't come this year too.

* Chevrolet Sail Sedan: Perfect sedan looks and perfect engine, better not be like your sibling.

* Fiat Linea Facelift you got fans rejoice, just small changes, think they should now concentrate more on bringing several dealerships and service centers.

* Price revision was enough to bring up the Ford Fiesta Facelift, i really don't feel that a change should be needed.

* It's common for Maruti to keep their sales in track and that's what they are trying to do with Maruti Suzuki SX4 (Facelift). Yet they aren't doing anything majorly for its well known Omni(forget the DX edition),Gypsy and small grille-lifted ritz.

* Indian Auto-market is now slowly seeing AT's coming into existence, Well Nissan's preparing for it Nissan Sunny and Renault Scala A/T.

* New Honda Civic? Well we must give a thought before buying an XUV or Laura.

* New Skoda Octavia never misses a chance to amuse its fans, (me included)

* Skoda Superb (Facelift): Well and good.

* 2013 Honda Accord will rejoice for sure and if i am right its the one which is told to come with diesel engine right, there's a hurdle too, because BMW 320D and Audi A4 are running more now-a-days.

* Never going to miss visiting Chevy dealer once Chevrolet Enjoy hits the showroom, because its in our buying list.

* Ashok Leyland Stile: Much awaited car from my favorite brand, A less cost alternative for Evalia, yet it looks more masculine. Currently its in the top-most Van in our buying list, we don't have problem of its A.S.S because AL has well established service centers in south, so it might not suit many buyers.

* Well in the real world MS don't have a competitor for its Ertiga, but should consider taking its swords towards the Hyundai Hexa-Space. Battle will be legendary if Hyundai prices it right.

* Force MPV (Mercedes Viano Based): Doubtful about its presence, OM611? Is this the old engine?

* Force Gurkha: Name itself is enough to tell its fate.

* It's interesting to see Mahindra Thar in hardtop variant as an OE fitment, but i don't like the 1.5 making its way to the current model.

* Ford Ecosport: Will Ask Raja to visit Bangalore with his new Ecosport once he purchases. Liked it for the butch looks and much better than the bull-doggish duster

* Competitors doesn't have any other work to do, Maruti Suzuki XA-Alpha, is another upcoming SUV from MS, did not impress me if you ask.

* Nissan Duster: No comments, no real purpose of it either.

* Tata Storme & Tata Aria Automatic: Surprising of storme, will come out with the OTR prices Bangalore soon.

* SangYong Korando? How are they going to position it with the XUV and Rexton? Really confusing me

* Ford Endeavour, its needed as a major up-gradation.

* Hyundai Santa-Fe: Wow really. Feels nice to see in the pictures.

* Uninteresting BMW X1 Facelift, not good.

* I'm worried about the pricing of Honda CR-V, Fortuner is the way!

* Volvo V40 Cross Country, won't miss this on our city roads, elegant looks everywhere!

* Land Rover Freelander is neat smaller and good looker.

* Oh yeah Jeep Grand Cherokees are going to rock our roads. Don't have any vehicles within 10 Lakh?

There were rumors that Sumo and Aria are going to come in Mini SUV versions, no concrete news regarding that?

I am seriously angry over Maruti for not plonking MJD in the gypsy.:-(

Last edited:
A nice thread,
* Honda Amaze, now i can tell that Dzire will face severe heat from Amaze seriously severe as Amaze is coming in diesel! Wow to Honda company. If i was so rich and my employer was so generous to provide a car, i would have bought this eyes closed. Dreams apart it's worth waiting if you are into the market for CS.
That's true but it's only possible if Honda can price it sensibly because their jazz top variant is around 6.80L exshowroom delhi and you can grab dzire's top variant for around 7.60L ex-showroom delhi. So it's obvious that Honda will price their Amaze more than the jazz as it being Honda and Diesel.

* It's common for Maruti to keep their sales in track and that's what they are trying to do with Maruti Suzuki SX4 (Facelift).
Are they remodeling the interiors as well for the SX4? I remember reading somewhere that they are only changing few bits on the exterior. And if that's the case than i don't think SX4 will have any great future ahead. They need to change the interiors drastically, even the new swift interiors looks far better then the SX4's, otherwise it's a nice car with great space and GC.

* New Honda Civic? Well we must give a thought before buying an XUV or Laura.
Current Honda Civic was priced from 12.5L to 15.25L and the next model which will hit the Indian market would be a diesel variant if i am not wrong which means the cost will certainly go up. making me bit skeptical as to which segment will Honda target?
I mean there is no way civic can eat Laura even though it's Honda. And it might end up at Laura's price range.

* New Skoda Octavia never misses a chance to amuse its fans, (me included)
Great car, always loved this car and anxiously waiting for it. A perfect sedan personally. And most probably will be priced between Rapid and Laura.

* Skoda Superb (Facelift): Well and good.
Superb as the name says "SUPERB" car.

* 2013 Honda Accord will rejoice for sure and if i am right its the one which is told to come with diesel engine right, there's a hurdle too, because BMW 320D and Audi A4 are running more now-a-days.
Now this will be interesting, if Honda manages to pull the 2013 model in India with a diesel engine and price it sensibly. Not screw the price thinking that they are Honda and rule the market, the New Accord can give a tough competition to Passat, Superb and lower variants of A4, 3series, C-class.

* Ford Ecosport: Will Ask Raja to visit Bangalore with his new Ecosport once he purchases. Liked it for the butch looks and much better than the bull-doggish duster
+100[thumbsup]

* Competitors doesn't have any other work to do, Maruti Suzuki XA-Alpha, is another upcoming SUV from MS, did not impress me if you ask.
Same here buddy, nothing appealing about this SUV.

* Ford Endeavour, its needed as a major up-gradation.
Yes this beast needed a full fledged update which is pending from a long time and i think Ford can easily provide a nice interior to customers paying almost 20L for a car.

* I'm worried about the pricing of Honda CR-V, Fortuner is the way!
Well between these two i guess the Fortuner will have more advantage.

* Oh yeah Jeep Grand Cherokees are going to rock our roads. Don't have any vehicles within 10 Lakh?
A real Beast and it's one hell of a machine with take me anywhere attitude.
And the 2013 model looks pretty cool as well. If Priced right will definitely shake it's competitors.

This is really Very great information about the Cars . This thread is very helpful for me . so, thanks for sharing this.

Thanks a lot .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom