Upcoming New Car Launches in 2012

Are you ready to wait till Diwali parag ? Because many cars will Be launched by then and who knows some 1 might come with a cng option .
But if it's urgent a d your budget is set by you for wagon r only then go for it it's a safe bet . Do check with Hyundai as they have accent and santro and i10 also in cng . Build quality wise i10 is a better car but then don't know if the cng is factory fitted or dealer fitted or not please check .
thanks a lot again raja,i think i should go for wagon r only then[;)]

Tata Motors to launch three new cars soon

Tata Motors is reportedly working on three new products with an emphasis on a car which will bridge the gap between the Nano and Indica. Sources say that the company will be launching these three new cars within the next nine months. This move from Tata may be to ease off the tremendous pressure on sales that its cars had to bear in the recent past with on-slaught from other manufacturers and to bring in variety into the car market. Amongst the looming launches is the Tata Nano with a 3-cylinder diesel heart, touted to be the smallest diesel engine in India. There is also the refreshed Safari displayed at the Auto Expo with a Storme moniker and an all-new car to take on the likes of Hyundai Eon and Maruti Alto.

Tata Motors to launch three new cars soon - Overdrive

Re: Tata Motors to launch three new cars soon

Great news.This is the thing that TATA needs to revive its languid sales.Three cars could /would be:

1. Tata Pixel/Dolphin

2. Indica XL

3. Safari Storme.

But the game changing car would be the Nano diesel which all of India is wating for with baited breath.Tata please don't disappoint us this time around either with under-baked products or insensible pricing.

THE X-OVER

Re: Tata Motors to launch three new cars soon

But the game changing car would be the Nano diesel which all of India is wating for with baited breath.Tata please don't disappoint us this time around either with under-baked products or insensible pricing.
THE X-OVER
There's a news going in the dealerships that nano diesel would come in early 2013.

We are waiting for this to happen[:)].

Top Bottom