Unlocking car with Tennis ball??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried today with a rubber ball(in our terrace one can find a ball in a week) , cut that with a shart knife and made a small hole using the welding gun (all in 30 sec hehe) tried in all cars in workshop , nothing worked out! , in a santro what we got is a dent!

ilango i am totally surprised to see that you tried it......shall i laugh or bang my head????

it was bit too much ...too much
cut that with a shart knife and made a small hole using the welding gun
it is un believable that a man of your caliber really did try it .
else say that you did not.pls ilango.

come on fellow tai'ans.

please do not fall pray to such baseless youtube videos they are only for attention seeking and fooling around.!!!

ilango i am totally surprised to see that you tried it......shall i laugh or bang my head????

it was bit too much ...too much

it is un believable that a man of your caliber really did try it .
else say that you did not.pls ilango.

come on fellow tai'ans.

please do not fall pray to such baseless youtube videos they are only for attention seeking and fooling around.!!!
HEHE .
with so many cars around , and so many balls in our terrace , though i knew it wont work , we did just try.
another reason - exactly on same day a car was locked inside with its key in , and was supposed ready for delivary.
Before trying our normal method , we did try this ball method.

Hope there is nothing wrong in giving a try!

Hold on , On explaining this , my tinker accepted , that a air can open up the lock - only on a particular direction and its 100% impossible to attain in that direction , no matter you own a compressor.

So its theoretically [thumbsup]

ilango ,no offence bro,

but when i imagine the way you might have walked around the cars with a tennis ball and at end of the day feeling in your mind about same .....i am left laughing since then.

anyway i very much appreciated your curiosity and the urge to explore reality..kudos. even me too would have tried it if i haven't known much about youtube and internet videos.

conclusion: myth busted:-tennis balls cannot open electronic car locks!!

350Z

Core Team
As it has been already verified that this trick is not at all practical, I am closing this thread to prevent any further baseless discussions.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom