Unisex is New Mantra: Bought TVS Wego!

Thread Starter #16
thanks man, yeah i know most often black is not allowed, but then the choices were so weird that none other then black and white were to be choosed, i wanted to opt for white, as i thought she wont say yes for black but then to my surprise she rejected white and opted for black, which if i had said on the first place might had gone for brown then[;)].
posting the available colours of wego out of which black looked the best.

Attachments

Thread Starter #19
had a small drive on wego tonight, and its pretty good, very easy light and peppy as well.One thing i felt today was, its turn indicators, it has buzzers installed and also has push buttons to stop it unlike our old kinetic, which has to get the button back to its original neutral slot.Nice feature like bikes.

Hmmm but i actually hate that indicator buzzer!:tongue:

And Indicator button i think all bikes have that pattern only now which is really good. In the older vehicles like your Kinetic Honda sometimes instead of switching OFF the indicators we would put it in the other direction by mistake.

Thread Starter #21
well yeah thats why i guess tvs might have given that push thing on indicators to rather stop the indicators perfectly instead of putting in on other direction.

Thread Starter #24
now a days seems many people are buying Tvs Wego, many of them are seen on road now as compared to few days back when i booked, mainly with black and white shades seen more with rare of brown and very rare of golden.

Congrats on purchase of Wego Vijay.
The way you have descripted the Wego, I have to do a test drive on behalf of my Mom.
We are planning to replace our Activa(Dec 2003).
It has served us very well with 52,000 + kms on ODO with no niggling issues till now.

Thread Starter #26
Congrats on purchase of Wego Vijay.
The way you have descripted the Wego, I have to do a test drive on behalf of my Mom.
We are planning to replace our Activa(Dec 2003).
It has served us very well with 52,000 + kms on ODO with no niggling issues till now.
well it suited our needs perfectly plus the availability with something new to drive with, hope it serves your mom's need as well.

Thread Starter #27
drove the wego yesterday night for some 20kms and boy each day its getting smooth,peppy and fun to drive.After work i always insist to take wego for my short drive nearby house and not on my pulsar.Its zippy, easy and light weight which i enjoy to drive.Covered 250kms till now.

Aah yes i do like to drive a scooter for the above mentioned reasons but for my height even my Pulsar is too short , forget the scooter![lol]

Thread Starter #29
after a small mail to TVS motors regarding ownership and product WEGO, received our smiley package from them yesterday.Though it does not have discount coupoun of jewellers as one of my friend got in surat, but it has one voucher with different gifts which could be availed if we suggest someone to buy tvs product and if they do so we get those gifts ranging from serving hot cello wares,crockery,travel bags, and something else too.

Re: Unisex is the New Mantra - Bought TVS Wego!

Vijay

congrats on your Wego(may be it is too late from my side), nice write up too !!

Can you update this thread with the present details of your Wego with some pics too as will be useful for the people who visit the forum and yours will be a long term ownership experience too

Top Bottom