Underbody Neons – Show Off, Discussions & Queries

Re: Under-body Lights for hyundai i10

I've already done same type of work for my home living area ( mood lighting system )

But for my monster, I don't want to mess up with the fuse box for power source. Since its not even a year old.

If there is a easy way to do it. Let me know.

PS: how did you connect the power to the lights ?
I have connected the power via a switch to the ACC point. For your i10, if you want the light to be on with parking lights, you can connect the wires to the front parking light coupler. (near the head light). No need to cut any wire, just insert the wires in the coupler and fix with a cello tape.

Or you may take the wire inside the cabin and connect it to the stereo/cig. lighter via a switch.

Re: Underbody Neons – Show Off, Discussions & Queries

I think i should use the 5050 SMD for this...

Let me do some more re-search and update you guys.

Thanks to all.

Last edited:
Underbody Neon Light

Hii to all of the Gurus,
This is my Second post and in this post i want a query related to underbody neon light for my alto800.
I know that its illegal in Indian roads but it will give more attractions to my Car and you know (Jo Dikhta hai Wo Bikta hai) [glasses] I mean girls will get impressed with my car if i will update my cars with these type of things,
Kindly suggest me for which one should I go(Chinese or branded) whats the difference between them because I am getting one year warranty in chinese light & 6 months warranty in branded(imported from Germany) but not sure whether the dealer is saying true about the imported one or not!.
If anyone knows any information about the same then kindly share with me too [roll] and yes I live in Vikaspuri If anyone have any idea about the dealer in nearby then tell me about that[;)]

Attachments

Top Bottom