Under Dashboard Lighting

How do you do the electrical work, is it DIY, or after buying the LED Strip i need to pay a visit to car electrician. ?
No, it wasnt a DIY. Just get the led (strip/circular) and then get it fixed by your electrician. Make sure to go for led strips with enclosure. The cheap ones which are naked dont last long.

hey akash, sorry for the confusion! infact i wanted to pics of "cooldhaya" now..your pics i already saw and got inspired.
to All, you my question was to find out if there were any reliable sellers on ebay for those LEDs

okay, so in my ride i have setup led's this way, 2 at the front, one near the driver pedals and one on the side seater underdash and 2 at the edge of back seats, so the light falls straight onto the mats, i chose white colour as it's better than blue, blue gives me headache, grr...

Last edited:
thx for sharing those pics! wondering if you could post a pic to show the final effect to the car...these pics show the clean setup you have got yourself done. also how about the cost of this and did you do it yourself!

Top Bottom