Under Car Neon Lights

cooldhaya,thanks.
Aditya,thanks and 0330hrs because i wanted to have a look at sunrise at chennai and sunset at Pondy.The other reason was to meet my school friend after a long time.

Update i have installed 84patter Plasma L.E.D. under my car,as of now my fav colour is

Aqua Blue
Lavender Green

These both look complete unique,the best in motion is all the 6colours changing by fading itself and white colour with knighrider style moving red inside it with strobe effect.

Well for the cost:its a BOMB :D and installation time approx 14hours.

Its a complete custom built with a LED Display controller+wireless remote ranging about 10meters.

Ramie

ramie paaji, you have the advantage of getting everything custom made for you car! btw, where are the pics? a video will be better if you have the time.

Zinam,I would suggest you an idea or it is a change in your idea.
My suggestion is to add your name on the rear windshield and make it glow only when the brake is applied.What would be your decision regarding my idea??

Even I thought that. That will be nice & loooking great.

But wont that be more disturbing on following traffic ?

What I feel is, I will not swtich on LED always. Only during show offs or some drags / races I will put on :)

The work is very simple. By using a switch.

1.Selcect the font you want , take a print of it
2.Paste in the foam board.
3.Take a center line through out , or even another print over its center.
4.Make holes and fix the leds.
5.Connection works , simple!

New Pictures

I got my car installed with new set of round neons under the front end of the car.And,the other lights were given a wash with thinner and the glow was perfect,if i had kitted my car,the glow would have been a little more.

Attachments

Top Bottom