Ugly Face of KSM Motors (Volkswagen): Damages a Client’s Jetta on Joyride

I mean the compensation,who ever is the defaulter he is liable to pay the compensation right?
I guess Mr.Vineeth shouldnt be driving a repaired car which would be prone to niggles and issues in short while.
From the pic the car (especially from the condition of rear wheel,) seems to have taken serious impact where a lot of the components might have yeilded beyond repair. Even Though they may look fine initially but within a short span they may give up.
I suggest a brand new car or full refund with penalty for wastage of Time

Re: Ugly Face of KSM Motors (Volkswagen): Damages a Client’s Jetta on Joyride

I mean the compensation,who ever is the defaulter he is liable to pay the compensation right?
I guess Mr.Vineeth shouldnt be driving a repaired car which would be prone to niggles and issues in short while.
From the pic the car (especially from the condition of rear wheel,) seems to have taken serious impact where a lot of the components might have yeilded beyond repair. Even Though they may look fine initially but within a short span they may give up.
I suggest a brand new car or full refund with penalty for wastage of Time
If they wait for compensation and such things, it may take months from here. I think the owner of dealership is at complete fault and if vw wants to provide an amicable solution soon, they should try to resolve dealership issue parallely while listening to victim's demand. Why should they wait for any money or compensation?
Another possibility of victim's car being involved in an accident also arises. I am not sure if an fir has been submitted and the car has been discharged off for any criminal offense. Who knows the defaulter had hit another vwhicle and a case has been registered against this Jetta already.
Mr. Vineet has not yet uncovered what favorable solution are the directors prividing to him.

Going By Indian logic vw officials and dealers may be doing "tu tu main main" mean while law will try to bag some bounty and do the case "Rafa dafa",its not fairly difficult in India if one have money and power in hand.
So Mr. vineeth has to be very alert and prompt with the proceedings.
Hope its clear @ Rightnow

Going By Indian logic vw officials and dealers may be doing "tu tu main main" mean while law will try to bag some bounty and do the case "Rafa dafa",its not fairly difficult in India if one have money and power in hand.
So Mr. vineeth has to be very alert and prompt with the proceedings.
Hope its clear @ Rightnow
Hey Jayadev, sorry for late reply. Somehow missed it.
What you mentioned seems to be realistic in this case. However, given the evidences, VW must have already figured out that dealer is at complete fault. Now what took all this time was probably dealer's inability to pay for the compensation or dealer has made some 'arrangements' with VW and the cops. If latter is the case, I am afraid Mr. Vineet is at loss, however I don't think VW is going to be unjust to him like this. I hope a favorable solution is offered to him.

That's great to know. A happy ending for Mr. Vineet.
The trouble that he has gone through can't be compensated for, coz it wasn't his mistake, but this gesture of providing a brand new car is new to me. Its very rare.
I hope he doesn't face any trouble again with this machine.

I agree with you and that's near to what I meant.
I haven't come across any such instance where a manufacturer has offered a new car as a compensation for a dealer's deed in india. A dealer having fun with a customer's car should be unique to our country, or atleast a devloped country's dealers would find it super cheap to do. That's why we call them developed probably.

Now I really want to know who has borne the money for this car- VW themselves or dealer paid to vw for a new car?

@Rajvel, Thanks for sharing this news, which is a big relief and notice that VW really felt this as serious thing and took a corrective step. Now I expect that dealer will be very careful in future handling the vehicles. Congrats Vineet for the new car [clap]

@Username, I feel that it is very harsh to blame VW or Skoda for this problem as this was purely a mistake at dealer, and also I am sure that without VW India intervention this issue could have not bought to a happy ending.

Last edited:

@Username, I feel that it is very harsh to blame VW or Skoda for this problem as this was purely a mistake at dealer, and also I am sure that without VW India intervention this issue could have not bought to a happy ending.
U Das Auto had posted a link on FB(Can't post here), which had problem of stealing of parts from skoda cars. When issue was brought up, skoda did nothing and he took matter to court. Still fighting, from 5 years.

I agree with you and that's near to what I meant.
I haven't come across any such instance where a manufacturer has offered a new car as a compensation for a dealer's deed in india. A dealer having fun with a customer's car should be unique to our country, or atleast a devloped country's dealers would find it super cheap to do. That's why we call them developed probably.

Now I really want to know who has borne the money for this car- VW themselves or dealer paid to vw for a new car?
Actually the term "developed country" is not the right one in this context. I think "civilized country" is a better term that could be used in context.

For example: Countries like New Zealand and Ireland are not really developed from a technological standpoint. I mean they are quite different from USA/Germany for example. But what's common among all these countries is they are all civilized.

I really think we should join hands and stop buying VW cars. We must send a strong message to VW that this is not acceptable. And justice should be served in a week's time. Suffering the loss of a car for months and then getting a new one - not worth it. It's not about money. You buy a car not for the sake of the transaction. There's a connection, a bonding. And you trust that the company and the dealer/ASS will stand by you.

I had mentioned this point in a different thread that has to do with all 4 alloy rims going bad in one of our member's VW car. Besides logging into TAI and posting messages, it is important to build our community, strengthen our community and make a huge difference as and when needed. And this is possible only if we join hands and take strong decisions and send a strong message to the companies/dealers/ASS.

It would be great if one of us could help post a news item in Times or some newspaper that all members of TAI have decided never to buy a car from KSM and VW in general until VW comes out with a strong policy that will convince us to trust the company.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom