Ugly Face of KSM Motors (Volkswagen): Damages a Client’s Jetta on Joyride

@ Vineet,

Had read about your horrifying experience in other forums as well. Really heartening incident! Being part of Automotive community, we understand car lover's state of mind during such a situation and we extend full support to you and wish that VW India & the dealer resolves this issue amicably! Wish you all the best! Hats off to your fighting spirit!

Hi All,

The Directors from KSM Motors are supposed to come and visit us tomorrow with a fresh proposal. This is a positive development in some aspects as finally the Directors have come in front. The whole of last week their service head kept giving assurance that their Directors would visit but it didn't happen. Finally we found out the names and addresses of the Director's from the Registrar Of Company's website and sent our complaint letters to their homes. We had also raised objection to the fact that their service head was the only one corresponding with us, including signing their official letters as we did not know if he was authorized to sign such documents on the company's behalf. At this stage I am not sure what finally got their attention - the letters sent to their house, our questioning the status of their authorized signatory or the support of you guys in the social media, but finally there is direct correspondence with their Directors.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome and finally putting this whole horrible ordeal behind me!

Thank you all once again for all your support. It has been truly overwhelming to see how people have come forward to help.

Thanks.

Regards,
Vineet Sharma

Re: Ugly Face of KSM Motors (Volkswagen): Damages a Client’s Jetta on Joyride

Oh !! some good news and a temporary relief. Be tough with those guys and demand them a new replacement !!

We would like to see a New Jetta in your hands soon !! but it is really surprising that VW is not bothered to reply back to you on their stand about this issue[frustration]

Yes, we are with you, because we all belongs to a the same family of customers in India[clap]

Even though VW has not replied to you, it seems that the matter has gone into the thick heads of VW and KSM motors. I hope it turns out to be this final favorable proposal to let enjoy the car again. Hoping for the best.

Only demand a brand new car as a replacement they are entitled to give you one I hope . Please keep us posted .all the very best .

Thanks to everyone once again. I have been promised an acceptable offer by end of day today or in the first half tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed!

Will definitely come back with more thank yous once the whole issue is resolved.

Thanks!

Regards,
Vineet Sharma

Thread Starter #38

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

that's good to know [thumbsup] and i hope this time they seriously give you a good offer.

Re: Ugly Face of Volkswagen India !

Guys it's not VW persay it's the dealer there is a difference in this please understand . The tittle must be revised by mods .
Even though dealer is at fault, it is the duty of manufacturer to resolve these sort of issues as they are the ones who have given dealership authority to KSM. It should not be treated just another minor issue. I think they should indeed provide a brand new car to the owner and cancel their partnership with such bad dealers.

I seriously couldn't digest that it is VW and Skoda who are doing such things. I didn't expect this from them.

Thankfully I didn't bought VW Polo while hunting for a hatch.

Although, we don't see the VW acting here, but who knows from behind they are pressurizing KSM motors. Because, the longer this issue takes time to resolve , more their brand name is being spoiled. They might not reply back directly to Vineet, But they might acting responsibly from behind the scene. As it is also for their well being that they (VW) don't get into a dialogue with Vineet. All said, it is nice to read that Vineet is getting a good acceptable offer. Please keep us updated mate.

Although, we don't see the VW acting here, but who knows from behind they are pressurizing KSM motors. Because, the longer this issue takes time to resolve , more their brand name is being spoiled. They might not reply back directly to Vineet, But they might acting responsibly from behind the scene. As it is also for their well being that they (VW) don't get into a dialogue with Vineet. All said, it is nice to read that Vineet is getting a good acceptable offer. Please keep us updated mate.
+100 Dharmesh,

Yes, Finally we need the justice to be done to the customer either VW to act in whatever way it can and KSM act to rectify its mistake and make the customer happy finally [clap] Hope for all the good things for Vineet[:)] and I hope we at TAI has acted in the way expected which adds up to the moral strength of Vineet to fight with such situation !! which in turn can happen to any TAI member in future with apart from any brand and any dealer where we should stand united to support the cause in our best way

Disgusting news, A person who spends close to 2 million rupees getting treated like this is unbearable doesn't these company understand the meaning for the word Ethic's. Doesn't these companies have any value for it's customer's?
It's high time that our government wakes up for such mischief act's.action need's to be taken VW should be fined heftily for such act's.

Disgusting news, A person who spends close to 2 million rupees getting treated like this is unbearable doesn't these company understand the meaning for the word Ethic's. Doesn't these companies have any value for it's customer's?
It's high time that our government wakes up for such mischief act's.action need's to be taken VW should be fined heftily for such act's.
Seriously man. There should be written rules in automotive industry that no dealer can take test drives of a customer's car without their presence.
If Mr. Vineet feels so, he should approach court also to make all these dealers learn a lesson.

I think its not known who took the car for joyride whether it was general amanger itself or some close acquintance .in that case manufacturer would be very angry with overall affair. I am sure the case will be favorable to Vineeth but they will need some time to extract it ( the money).

Top Bottom