Tyres For Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 SXO

Thread Starter #1
Need some valuable inputs of yours in choosing tyre for my Fluidic 1.6 Sx0. fitted with company default Bridgestone B250 - 195/55/R16. With 55,000 ODO reading (and three of the 4 tyres already have a couple of bulges/side cuts), it surely is time to change them... In my region (M.P.), we have to be be prepared for tough road condition including surprise road bumps or on road pot-holes. so durability comes foremost.

Please suggest one of the two options :-
to continue with another set of BRIDGESTONE B 250
OR
FALKEN SN-835 which comes with UNCONDITIONAL warrenty for 2 years or 50% rubber. ??

Really confused ! [confused]

These are just the few shortlisted options based on the information shared by sales representative, however I am open to other suggestions as well.

Re: Tyre for Verna Fluidic 1.6 SxO

Need some valuable inputs of yours in choosing tyre for my Fluidic 1.6 Sx0. fitted with company default Bridgestone B250 - 195/55/R16. With 55,000 ODO reading (and three of the 4 tyres already have a couple of bulges/side cuts), it surely is time to change them... In my region (M.P.), we have to be be prepared for tough road condition including surprise road bumps or on road pot-holes. so durability comes foremost.

Please suggest one of the two options :-
to continue with another set of BRIDGESTONE B 250
OR
FALKEN SN-835 which comes with UNCONDITIONAL warrenty for 2 years or 50% rubber. ??

Really confused ! [confused]

These are just the few shortlisted options based on the information shared by sales representative, however I am open to other suggestions as well.
Sidewall cuts and Bulges in current tyres [surprise] ? Change ASAP, ASAP & ASAP.

I may be completely wrong, but I believe, after the 1st 50,000 km, the next set of tyres will last around 50,000 km, however durable they are.

For durability, I think MRF is the king. I see it in almost 90% Indica Taxis. Bridgstone B 290 (not 250) may be a very close 2nd (almost nudging out the MRF) in that regard. But, these two will give you bit more tyre noise, slightly more braking distance and wet surface grip is little poor, IIRC.

My recommendation would be to go for SN835, only because Falken offers an interesting Prorato Warranty in the first two years. If the tyres get damaged due to road hazard, Falken will replace the tyres by charging equivalent to the "tread wear", as long as it is within 50% wear. Say, wear is 40%, one needs to pay 40% cost of tyre to get a new tyre. THAT, I would say, is really exciting. You can read my earlier full post here. It is time someone in TAI gets this set of tyres and puts a review.

You may also like to look at "Continental - Contimax Contact MC5", "Apollo Alnac 4G". All these tyres will be durable also. Good luck.

PS: In my case, Falken lost to Yoko, because I liked the tread pattern of Yoko.

Top Bottom