Tyre / Alloy Upgrade for New Hyundai Verna Fluidic

hey , put pics of ur alloys once u done. even m thinkin for same size alloy n tyres so just want to know how they will look. R15 will be smaller according to me as this car is muscular.

Thanx :)
im using stock alloys for now. 16 inchers if i do find some really good ones i may change them :)
changing from stock to 16 inchers will increase ur budget big time and u have to find a similar pcd for the alloys ur stock 15 inch rim is 5.5j keep that in mind while changing just the rubber the 16 inch stock alloy is 6j. how much do u intend to spend?

First of all, i dont know what is 5.5.j and 6j and pcd ....

I have booked basic non-alloy 1.6 CRDI...
If i will change i will buy good alloys even though i have to spend much.... n i can wait for it to get better one....

i think my budget will be 35 to 40 k .... if it's not enough i wont be changing my stock until i'll start earning ....... lol ...

what will be the cost according to you? i want good looking big alloys...

40k :D im quoted 42k just for 5 tires yokos :P well theres many it depends on what u want new tires for better handling and comforts / perfromance / looks. average to fairly good alloys should cost u around 20-25k. tires it depends on the brand im geting 3000 of per tire. pcd has got to do with the bolts. the rest 5.5j and 6 jetc determines the max width tires u can install.on that rim

Last edited:
i dont want costly tires... i can buy any standard brand... I have purchased bridgestone tires 1 yr ago for my current honda city . it cost me 16k for 5 tyres...
Dont know if alloys need some different tyres... but i can compromise in it...

can we install 6j or we will need spacers ?

40 + 25 = 65k ....
Cant even dream about it ... :D

i guess u cud cause the top variants are 6j unless theres differences between them. Apollo and good year seem good to. alloys use the same tubeless tires as steel rims do some say tubeless are safer on alloys. btw mine are pricy as their performance tyres

Thread Starter #22
+1 to TORQUE. Well the new alloys too look cool! BTW dont you think the 195/60/15 is the correct upgrade for 185/65/15 rather than 195/65/15?[roll]
I checked both. There was minimal price diffence for each tyre but i felt ground clearance was compromised, which was negligible though, but considering my family's usage to out of town trips with full boot space utilized, thought of going for 195/65/R15 instead of 195/60/R15.

Currently, ride is super smooth and i am yet to travel long distance, hope made no mistake in choosing these tires. [;)] fingers crossed.

I checked both. There was minimal price diffence for each tyre but i felt ground clearance was compromised, which was negligible though, but considering my family's usage to out of town trips with full boot space utilized, thought of going for 195/65/R15 instead of 195/60/R15.

Currently, ride is super smooth and i am yet to travel long distance, hope made no mistake in choosing these tires. [;)] fingers crossed.
has the handling improved after the upgrades? and how do u find ur cars ac?? in the test drive vehicle i dint find the ac much powerful

Thread Starter #24
has the handling improved after the upgrades? and how do u find ur cars ac?? in the test drive vehicle i dint find the ac much powerful
Car is going smooth and i have not faced any issues with handling as yet. Its a silk smooth ride currently [clap]

AC response is outstanding. I loved it. You surely wouldn't be disappointed with your car, i am sure. [thumbsup]

I just hope that the new tyres dont brush with your car when it is fully loaded with luggage and all!!

hai monil what about road clearence .. how to over come it ...i am planing to book verna crdi 1.6 sx.. in this week..if we change the tyre we will get good clearence?..at what priece the will replace the tyre?

Top Bottom