Tyre / Alloy Upgrade for New Hyundai Verna Fluidic

+1 to TORQUE. Well the new alloys too look cool! BTW dont you think the 195/60/15 is the correct upgrade for 185/65/15 rather than 195/65/15?[roll]
Hello Boss,
I am Sam. I have already ordered a Verna Purple Fantasia & i am looking for a Tire Upgrade. I am looking for a 16 Inches alloy with Yokohama 205/50/R16. Could you kindly suggest me which designs of the Alloys will look good on the Purple Verna! I had already posted my new Swift 2012 Blue in this forum - http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...s-rims-my-swift-vxi-2012-photos-attached.html.
Please help me Bro![:)]

Hello Boss,
I am Sam. I have already ordered a Verna Purple Fantasia & i am looking for a Tire Upgrade. I am looking for a 16 Inches alloy with Yokohama 205/50/R16. Could you kindly suggest me which designs of the Alloys will look good on the Purple Verna! I had already posted my new Swift 2012 Blue in this forum - http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...s-rims-my-swift-vxi-2012-photos-attached.html.
Please help me Bro![:)]
Hi Sam; Well I am not sure about purple; but yeah for white, Black alloys with silver lip; or white alloys.
For purple you could go for silver finished ones. Also black with chrome lip will look good. Do one thing; check out the alloys stores near you and click some snaps and post it here. We might help you out with those particular design. [thumbswink] IMO black or white will look hottt...
And you can also go for 205/55/16. Topgun has that size in his CRDI SX(O) on stock alloys.

Last edited:
Hello Boss,
I am Sam. I have already ordered a Verna Purple Fantasia & i am looking for a Tire Upgrade. I am looking for a 16 Inches alloy with Yokohama 205/50/R16. Could you kindly suggest me which designs of the Alloys will look good on the Purple Verna!e Bro![:)]
Hey bro; was just surfing and this is what I found.
Our Purple Vernas also comes with this similar shade. As I told earlier; black alloys with silver/chrome lip will look cool.:biggrin:
431063_436255369749011_1475684918_n.jpg

Re: Tyre/Alloy Upgrade for New Hyundai Verna 1.6 Crdi

Hi monil; welcome to TAI.
Congrats for the ride. Hmm I think you should stick to 15'' rather than going for 16''. No doubt 16'' looks killer but you know the Indian road conditions. Nways I think best upgrade for 185/65/15 will be 195/60/15. Let others also share their knowledge.
Hello Bro! my Verna delivery is on Saturday. Its Purple Fantasia. I am attaching one photo of a similar car for your kind reference. I have selected a 16 Inches Lipped & Staggered Alloy with Yokohoma S Drive 205/50/R16 Tires. I am attaching the Photo of the Alloy which i have taken from the Accessories Shop here in mangalore.
Kindly give me your Opinion on the Selection - But there is one more thing - This Alloy Rim is quite important for me - WHY - Because my Wife has selected this & she is crazy for this Alloy Wheels & all!!![frustration]
I would like to Thank the Experts of Automotive India Website for helping me select the Tires and the rims for my new swift 2012 which i got delivery on Valentines Day this Year - Its looks awesome guys! There is also one photo attached for your reference
Hope to hear from you Bro!

Regards - Sam & Christina!

Attachments

Congrats monil, car was looking great without alloys too, but now it looks awesome, nice decent alloy too :biggrin:

And for how much you exchanged the OEM tyres ?
Hello Bro!
I am Sam. Geting my New Verna - Purple Fantasia by this Saturday. Dude i am going for Advanti Racing 16 Inches Alloys with Yokohoma S Drive 205/50/R16 Tires. I have posted the photo of this Alloys in this Thread already. The alloys are Staggered with machine lips (Front small lip & Rear Larger Lip).
The dealer quoted me like 32,000 for 4 alloys & 27,000 for the S drives. Rs 60,000 for the full job.
Could you give ur opinion on the price issue. I got my swift Blue Vxi 2012 done by the same guy and it is a fantastic job. But i am concerned about the price. Could you help me out Bro!

Hello Bro! my Verna delivery is on Saturday. Its Purple Fantasia. I am attaching one photo of a similar car for your kind reference. I have selected a 16 Inches Lipped & Staggered Alloy with Yokohoma S Drive 205/50/R16 Tires. I am attaching the Photo of the Alloy which i have taken from the Accessories Shop here in mangalore.
Kindly give me your Opinion on the Selection - But there is one more thing - This Alloy Rim is quite important for me - WHY - Because my Wife has selected this & she is crazy for this Alloy Wheels & all!!![frustration]
I would like to Thank the Experts of Automotive India Website for helping me select the Tires and the rims for my new swift 2012 which i got delivery on Valentines Day this Year - Its looks awesome guys! There is also one photo attached for your reference
Hope to hear from you Bro!

Regards - Sam & Christina!
Hey Sam; that design will look awesome IMO too. Are there any colour/finishing option in that?
27k for four S drives is cheap. But 32k for four alloys is too high. Try to negotiate with him. Or is he giving cheap rates for A product and charging high for B product. Or do one thing; tell him that you have found some awesome looking design from some other shop and you only want the S Drives. See what he says.[:D]

Hey Sam; that design will look awesome IMO too. Are there any colour/finishing option in that?
27k for four S drives is cheap. But 32k for four alloys is too high. Try to negotiate with him. Or is he giving cheap rates for A product and charging high for B product. Or do one thing; tell him that you have found some awesome looking design from some other shop and you only want the S Drives. See what he says.[:D]
Hello Bro!
Thanks for the tip Bro! I will try your Funda out with the Dealer! ! I am confident about his quality of materials & work! I had got my 2012 swift done up by the same guy! Its perfect!
Also one more thing! Those Alloys are Advanti Racing alloys which is branded and he is a dealer who will give a 2 Year Official Warranty on the product dude! He deals with top brands like Evo, lexani, Advanti Racing and all! These Alloys are staggered too!
This one which i showed you in the photo is the Chromed one! There is the alumunium finish as well! I have the Aluminium finish Evos on the swift!
i am surprised when you tell me that 27K is Cheap for 4 Nos Yokohomas Dude! 6750 per tire with Warranty seems okay dont you think Boss????????

Hello Bro!
Thanks for the tip Bro! I will try your Funda out with the Dealer! ! I am confident about his quality of materials & work! I had got my 2012 swift done up by the same guy! Its perfect!
Also one more thing! Those Alloys are Advanti Racing alloys which is branded and he is a dealer who will give a 2 Year Official Warranty on the product dude! He deals with top brands like Evo, lexani, Advanti Racing and all! These Alloys are staggered too!
This one which i showed you in the photo is the Chromed one! There is the alumunium finish as well! I have the Aluminium finish Evos on the swift!
i am surprised when you tell me that 27K is Cheap for 4 Nos Yokohomas Dude! 6750 per tire with Warranty seems okay dont you think Boss????????
Thats good bro; if you are satisfied with the dealer then its okey. But do try to negotiate.

And yeah; 6750 for S Drives is a grab. Here in mumbai I dont think there is stock for this particular model and size and forget about the rate. Also Bridgestone Potenza gIII's I enquired some time back; 205/55/16 they told size not in stock and approx9k per tyre.[shock]
Also one of our member nickandre has given 6853/tire for the yokos a drive r1 in oct2011.

Thats good bro; if you are satisfied with the dealer then its okey. But do try to negotiate.

And yeah; 6750 for S Drives is a grab. Here in mumbai I dont think there is stock for this particular model and size and forget about the rate. Also Bridgestone Potenza gIII's I enquired some time back; 205/55/16 they told size not in stock and approx9k per tyre.[shock]
Also one of our member nickandre has given 6853/tire for the yokos a drive r1 in oct2011.
Hi gears1313!!!
Thanks a lot Dude! I tried what you said and it worked out!!!! I told the Tire & Alloy Rim Dealer that i got a quote for the Alloys of the same make and they gave me a quote of 29000 INR! Then he started giving all kinds of Funda & all - see i am original dealer! Then i told him to reduce the price from 32000 INR to {29000 INR inclusive all Fittings - Nuts & Bolts - Alignment Charges} otherwise see you bye! Then he called me back and told me that as i am a Genuine Buyer & also a previous customer - I will give it for 29000 INR all Inclusive
Dude you saved me 3000 + 3000 (Fixing Charges) = 6000 INR My wife is so happy BUT not me - Why???? She told me to hand over the 6000 INR so that she could go SHOPPING [frustration]!!! CHICKS!!!
Bro - I NEED ONE MORE HELP! I have 100000 INR to blow for the Music System. I already have Pioneer & JBLs. WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST to go in for!!! PLEASE HELP BUDDY!
Our VERNA has arrived in Mangalore - My Baby is shining in the Godown. I have taken some snaps and attached it. They will give AntiRust Under Body Coat and it will take three days - Its raining heavily here in Mangalore. saturday i.e. is delivery - Krishna Janamastami - Holy Day for us!!!! I am waiting for this day!
i will never forget the Help you have given me Bro! appreciate it! [clap]

SAM & CHRISTINA

Attachments

Aawww man; thats a 1.4![clap] VTVT or CRDi? Is it the base 1.4 or 1.4EX? Sam I must say you made a wise decision by opting for 1.4 and spending the rest of the money for modifications. Good that you made a deal with the tyre guy. Glad that I was of some help to someone. And yeah money saved is money earned; and money earned has to go to home minister, and when home minister gets money, its shopping!:lol!:
Well bro frankly speaking I am dumbo about ICE and all. Sorry I cannot help you in that department but no worries, we have plenty of gurus here who can help you.

Please check out this thread.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...dio-system-upgrade-hyundai-verna-fluidic.html

Aawww man; thats a 1.4![clap] VTVT or CRDi? Is it the base 1.4 or 1.4EX? Sam I must say you made a wise decision by opting for 1.4 and spending the rest of the money for modifications. Good that you made a deal with the tyre guy. Glad that I was of some help to someone. And yeah money saved is money earned; and money earned has to go to home minister, and when home minister gets money, its shopping!:lol!:
Well bro frankly speaking I am dumbo about ICE and all. Sorry I cannot help you in that department but no worries, we have plenty of gurus here who can help you.

Please check out this thread.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...dio-system-upgrade-hyundai-verna-fluidic.html
Thanks Bro! The 1.4 Petrol EX is the Best Selection! We dont have Freeways in Mangalore to clip at 120 Kmph! The Town is already conjusted! The Extra Fittings in the 1.6 SX sucks frankly! Alloys Rims are 16 Inches and just average! A whopping Rs 1.2 Lakhs for these! 1.4 EX gives a Better Mileage (13 Kmph) than the 1.6 SX which is around 8 - 10 Kmph! This means a lot to me as my Home Minister will earn that Extra Mileage which will gladly be used for her shopping! [gun] CHICKS!!
Just wait for Tommorow! The Alloys are ready Dude! I will post a Seperate thread on the Fludic Verna! Please give ur opinion!

Last edited:
hi all
please suggest me tyres and chrome alloys for my diesel fluidic.it has done 35000kms. and i want to change its tyres and alloys.current tyres are 205/50/r16. should i go for 205/55/16 or any other specification you guys suggest will be the best.the problem i am facing is its ground clearence is very low.i have to slow down the car on every bump and a sound of thud comes from it while it goes into pitholes.

Top Bottom