Tyre / Alloy Upgrade for New Hyundai Verna Fluidic

@simplykapur

here are some pics i have captured at my dealers shop. may be helpful for you to take decision if you are planning to upgrade.
I am bit selfish as i wont post the pic of the alloy that i have in mind to upgrade in my car. sorry.

I was supposed to post it in nick's thread. but this thread is right place.

I liked few of alloys in these pics too. but the one that i have decided is the best choice for me i think.

Others are here.
I think in third pic the white alloy in the middle if you can get it in R16 , would look good for white verna

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: Tyre/Alloy Upgrade for New Hyundai Verna 1.6 Crdi

@ Cool Dhaya..
I am planning to upgrade my tires. i have same Verna as Monil. should i go for 195's or 205's. I want comfort and less wear tear. Please suggest upgrade.. Stock are 185-55-R15 MRF

I think 185 section tyres itself offers plenty of road grip which should be just enough but if you want that extra appeal factor go for the 195/55 R16.

Alloys i leave it to your choice , go to any good tyre shop and get something in Neo , Plati ,HR etc etc which ever you like and feel will suit your car.

Tyres check out Yokohama S-drive or if you are willing to spend more check out Pirelli or Falken too.

the oz alloy looks killer, kaput try pirelli they are very good tires or if you can get advans then awesome. if you want comfort then 205/55/16 or 195/55/16
but yeah you are looking for performance tires and any performance tires are noisy.

Finally upgraded my Tires... from MRF 185's to Yokohama AVS V550 Decibel
(195/60/R15) and Alloy Wheels ( Lenso - Samurai Black) ..

5 tires Yoko Rs 4900/- per piece ( 3K Buy Back on MRF )
4 Lenso Alloys ( Rs 22300) [glasses]

Total Rs 31800/- [cheers]

Attachments

Great set of alloys and nice choice of threads [:)]

Looks killer to me! Are you planning to put some tints. I think it would enhance the overall look.

decibel sexy they must be ultra quiet. stick with 3m not much difference in vkool i have it and compared to my friends 3m same stuff same heat rejection felt.

@simplykapur , Congrats on your tyre upgrade . They look great . Did you ask for Yoko
S Drives . Wonder if they are out of stock up north too . Do these run quieter than the earlier MRF Tyres .

@Top Gun.. Yes.. they had C and A drives.. Haryana Wheels is awesome shop.. He only told me dnt go for C and A drives.. they are soft at corners.. He showed me his Laura, Cruze and Altis..all had Yokos V550 decibel.. He says performance is awesome .. and Yes i drove 30 kms.. looked super quiet.

Top Bottom