Two new colours for Honda Activa

not sure about the silver one being stopped, as i do see few new activa's with silver shade on road, at dealership ready for delivery.
New colours neither are pleasing.

350Z

Core Team
not sure about the silver one being stopped, as i do see few new activa's with silver shade on road, at dealership ready for delivery.
New colours neither are pleasing.
Honda has stopped producing Activa with Silver color, but dealerships with currently the stock models will have to clear them anyways. So it is much possible that you saw one.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Rather they should focus and concentrate on Increasing the Production and the 'Loooooong Waiting Periods' than introducing such useless things.[frustration]
However, from the two new colours, the blue looks much better but from the overall lot, I love the Metallic White![evil]

Yesterday saw this Armour gold colour in flesh! Was parked at a local dealer at Bhandup, on enquiring, he said this is the first ride with this colour in the city! May be..
Nwayz the colour was looking Awesom, better than the Grey!

Thread Starter #10
Yesterday saw this Armour gold colour in flesh! Was parked at a local dealer at Bhandup, on enquiring, he said this is the first ride with this colour in the city! May be..
Nwayz the colour was looking Awesom, better than the Grey!
that means people who are booking activa now are still getting quick deliveries of new models?? have you cancelled your activa delivery?..i also think long wait periods are like scam as some other member told..

that means people who are booking activa now are still getting quick deliveries of new models?? have you cancelled your activa delivery?..i also think long wait periods are like scam as some other member told..
No buddy. Actually the authorised dealers have stopped taking any more bookings for Activa and Unicorn.

Well, about my Activa,[lol]
Hmm, my dad had managed to do some kind of SETTING aka PEHCHAAN[evil] with some one and have paid the balance amount. Might get the ride in few days when the new lot comes! Hopefully during second or third week of October.

Top Bottom