TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition Launched In Sri Lanka

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member

TVS Motor Company has launched the TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition scooter in Sri Lanka. The NTorq 125 Race Edition is a variant of the TVS NTorq 125 with minor cosmetic updates, although there are no mechanical updates. The NTorq 125 Race Edition is available in a three-tone combination of matte black, metallic black and metallic red, along with racy chequered flag graphics. The Race Edition also gets LED daytime running lights (DRLs), LED headlamp and comes equipped with a hazard light switch.

"The launch of TVS NTORQ 125 has witnessed a huge turn around in the Sri Lankan scooter market. The scooter has become an immediate favourite and we are sure the Race Edition will satisfy customers seeking an element of thrill and wanting more from the scooter," said Ravi Liyanage, CEO, TVS Sri Lanka.

Read:

When I was planning to buy a Scooty, I was very confused because of so many brands and all of the them has some merits and demerits.
Then I checked reviews on Youtube, and finally decided to buy TVS NTRQ. After the purchase I was in doubt but after using it so few months, I was happy with my decision.
It has been 11 months of using the Scooty, and it never disappointed me.

Top Bottom