TVS Jupiter Titanium Grey BS-IV

Thread Starter #121
XUV fuel tank is rated for 70 Litres officially but it takes in 74~75 litres when really empty (I do not recommend this). because about 5 liters is reserve. I do not have definite answer for bikes but it could be something like that. Plus, vehicles swallow some fuel for Pipes, Carb, Filter etc which is above the capacity of the tank.
Yes this could be the case, the petrol pump was within 500m from showroom. I thought showroom guy cheated me with 1.5L fuel.
Thanks for the clarification.

Last year there was a similar issue at IOC owned and operated outlet in Trivandrum. A brand new Hyundai filled to the brim and took more than the specified capacity. He screwed up leading to action from authority. Legal Meteorology department officials brought Hyundai guys and drained the tank to empty and filled to brim in the presence of IOC officials and it actually took way more than the rated capacity.

I have a different issue. My FZ got a 14-litre tank with 1.4-litre reserve. I never managed to fill more than 12 litres including the fuel left in reserve. The highest ever was 12.10 litre with 400 mL approx left in the tank that too happened with the moron at the dispenser left the nozzle in and watching chicks and didn't cut off, even burning my balls [sad]

Top Bottom