TVS Jive “The No Tension Bike” Road Tested

AMG

Suspended
This shade of orange looks better.
BTW I loved the green colour(color) of the LML Freedom.

Excellent report and photography Akash! You are becoming a professional photographer! So how was it driving an automatic clutch bike? Were your hands automatically going for the clutch?

The one thing i like about this bike is the rotary gears which you mentioned in the report , came to know of it now only! The FE seems impressive but a little low for a 100cc bike! If i am right the gear indicator in the console was introduced in Zeus first! Even i don prefer these bikes as it takes out the fun element in driving.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #34
Excellent report and photography Akash! You are becoming a professional photographer! So how was it driving an automatic clutch bike? Were your hands automatically going for the clutch?

The one thing i like about this bike is the rotary gears which you mentioned in the report , came to know of it now only! The FE seems impressive but a little low for a 100cc bike! If i am right the gear indicator in the console was introduced in Zeus first! Even i don prefer these bikes as it takes out the fun element in driving.
Thanks, but i need some more time to master the skills of photography.
yes the fe is low as compared to other 100or 110cc bikes but then, this is a semi-automatic.

Top Bottom