TVS Jive “The No Tension Bike” Road Tested

Thread Starter #16
@RSM- Thanks friend. I will make sure this quality continues.
@typer- thanks, The td of Jive was a great experience. And suspension is truely one of the best in segment.

Good report and nice pictures! !

Heard that its fun to drive this bike without any clutch- BUT i am not clutchless fan!

I love the clutch and gear!!!

BTW driving in traffic with clutch , is that so difficult?

AMG

Suspended
@ ilango
yes it is.
Thats why Europe and US nowadays buys only Auto gearboxes.
India is TOO much obsessed with mileage to buy autos.

Thread Starter #19
ilango[speed thirst];37889 said:
Good report and nice pictures! !

Heard that its fun to drive this bike without any clutch- BUT i am not clutchless fan!

I love the clutch and gear!!!

BTW driving in traffic with clutch , is that so difficult?
yes jive has that fun to ride element. And those who are not comfortable with gear shifts(mostly rookies), find this bike a really great since they need not ride the girly scooty.

350Z

Core Team
I didn’t say I don’t believe you. Maybe TVS has painted all the Test Ride bikes in same color for uniformity but Jive in orange color is not available for public sale.

Drive Safe,
350Z

AMG

Suspended
Know your stress quotient.
Take the stress test.
TVS Jive - The No Tension Bike

Interesting marketing gimmick, for those of you who care to visit the website.

Here is the result I got.
You're really fortunate! To have such low levels of stress means you are blessed with good roads, low traffic density and the love of riding! Enjoy... But you may want to check out the cool new features of the TVS Jive that make riding even more pleasurable...
What did you get?

Thread Starter #24
I didn’t say I don’t believe you. Maybe TVS has painted all the Test Ride bikes in same color for uniformity but Jive in orange color is not available for public sale.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Even i have seen some orange Jive but only on net. As per the tvs official, Jive currently is available in the colour mention in the test review post.

Thread Starter #26
Its looking ok, not bad. I wish they had some better graphic designs for their products. I remember the seeing the old tvs victor with wierd graphics(oe).

Thread Starter #29
maybe the orange coloured Jive has been discontinued.
I talked to the sales manager about the orange colour availability in Jive to which he replied that the colour has been discontinued. I will confirm this with some TVS official and update the thread soon.

dont know how orange one will look in real because i saw orange color LML freedom which was wierd!

Top Bottom