TVS Apache RTR 200 4V. Should I Get One? Suggestions Please

Thread Starter #16
Friends, visited the Honda showroom to check the CBR twins. They didn't have any bikes for display stating the reason that its a bit costlier. The on-road price of the CBR 150R was given to be Rs 1,44,000 and the CBR 250R was given to be Rs 2,10,000 with insurance. The Sales Person assured me that he'll give a call if any CBRs reaches the showroom

OT: The Dazzler's price they quoted was a mere Rs 22k.

Last edited:
Check out the Bajaj Pulsar 220 which has more growl, torquey. And has a better road presence. As you like the naked bikes this Bajaj is neither fully faired nor a naked bike.

The CBR 250 or 150 may look more bulky than your Dazzler so TD the Bajaj Pulsar 220 (still this is little bit bulky but it is much sportier with its sleek design and much manageable in city traffic conditions)

Hope you have a riding gear, if not please invest in a riding gear. I was the same kind of guy like you upgrading from 100cc to cbz xtreme. Had a fall at a speed of 50 when a dog crossed the road, got bursies in every part of my body. I was off the idea that a jeans would save me. This is where i got a riding gear. I had few crashes after that riding zma, p220, duke and bullet. The riding gear was the best investment that i ever made. You can get a good riding gear below 15k. I would suggest you to add this 15k to your budget of buying a bike.

Apache rtr 200 it's the best apache till date. very good bike. vibes are alomost negilible. My other suggestions are p220, zma, yamaha r15, RS200. ABS does not enhance braking. It's only to prevent your wheels from locking. Infact ABS increases breaking distance. Whatever bike you buy, ride carefully

Thread Starter #19
Thank You everyone for your suggestions.
Finally, I have decided to get the KTM RC 200 friends. But, I have to wait for a few months to get my license.

Hope you have a riding gear, if not please invest in a riding gear. I was the same kind of guy like you upgrading from 100cc to cbz xtreme. Had a fall at a speed of 50 when a dog crossed the road, got bursies in every part of my body. I was off the idea that a jeans would save me. This is where i got a riding gear. I had few crashes after that riding zma, p220, duke and bullet. The riding gear was the best investment that i ever made. You can get a good riding gear below 15k. I would suggest you to add this 15k to your budget of buying a bike.

Apache rtr 200 it's the best apache till date. very good bike. vibes are alomost negilible. My other suggestions are p220, zma, yamaha r15, RS200. ABS does not enhance braking. It's only to prevent your wheels from locking. Infact ABS increases breaking distance. Whatever bike you buy, ride carefully
Thank You for your valuable suggestion friend. Will definitely get a Riding Gear. Please share the cost of your Riding Gear and post some pics, so that it will be very helpful.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the below link:

Textile Jackets & Pants

You can find similar items in ebay but they are not orginal. also stay away from fox body armor. those will not fit into your body properly. I am away from riding jackets. do not have pics handy..

wish you a great ownership experience. always take care that you fill in the petrol immediately as the fuel level comes to second bar.

Thread Starter #22
Hello everyone ! After some serious search , we got home a brand new Royal Enfield Classic 350 BS4 in Black color on 7th April 2017 . It has run close to 1960kms and the journey has been absolutely blissful. Will try to create an ownership thread . Thank You all for your suggestions .

Regards ,
Vaishak

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom