Tug Of War between a GYPSY and a JEEP

Thread Starter #1
Hehe good video! Seems the defense jeep is the winner here!

The rope could not withstand the power of the two beasts and gave way finally!

Thread Starter #3
Hehe good video! Seems the defense jeep is the winner here!

The rope could not withstand the power of the two beasts and gave way finally!
It seems that one is not a rope but a steel pipe with hooks at the ends tied up to the rear wenches of both of them.The jeep is the winner[clap].The gypsy looks punny when the jeep pulled it over[:D].I always love jeeps specially the Defence,Americans and the Willy's ones.

Unfair man!!
The gypsy driver was nuts. he was in 2wd mode!! The jeep selected 4wd low and pulled him off. If the gypsy would also have selected 4wd low, and revved high, things would be different altogether. He had to compensate for the huge low-end torque of diesel. Nevertheless, nice vid.[clap]

Thread Starter #7
ilango[speed thirst];21409 said:
i cant see the video. Only white patch is seen in that place[frustration]
Dear Ilango,
please check this link to view the video on you-tube site.

Dear Racerdabba,
I agree with you, but still the jeep will win anyhow due to its higher torque.

Unfair man!!
The gypsy driver was nuts. he was in 2wd mode!! The jeep selected 4wd low and pulled him off. If the gypsy would also have selected 4wd low, and revved high, things would be different altogether. He had to compensate for the huge low-end torque of diesel. Nevertheless, nice vid.[clap]
very true
the gypsy should have also engaged 4 wheel drive!

very true
the gypsy should have also engaged 4 wheel drive!
Exactly.
And add the fact tat as the jeep pulls the gypsy, its rear move up due to the pull and load transfers to front wheels. at this point, any power going to rear wheels is utter waste. And thats exactly what happened here.
I would really like to see a tug b/w a gypsy with a competent driver at wheel.

Thread Starter #10
TUG OF WAR- American Jeep Vs 4 ATVs

Checkout this exciting and funny video of TUG of WAR between American Jeep and 4 ATVs

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T1ukbVT3zDM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T1ukbVT3zDM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

this is more a funny rather adventurous, i will love to see a real competition with any two given torquey giants.

Top Bottom