Triumph Motorcycles Now Officially in India

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Triumph Motorcycles launched the Rocket III Limited Edition Rocket X, to mark the 10th year of its production. The Rocket X is priced at Rs. 22.21,200 lakh (ex showroom New Delhi).

Firstly the tank and mudguards are stripped completely back and then undergo a 'grind' effect. There is attention to detail when it comes to the tank stripes and logo which have been carefully lined followed by the Jet Black base layer of paint, followed by a clear coat layer.

The paint is left for days to rest and cure after which a total of 6 layers of lacquer are applied using ultra high solid paint.
link

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Update

Triumph Motorcycle's (India) MD Mr. Vimal Sumbly has resigned from the company.​

NEW DELHI: Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director at Triumph India has resigned from his position after serving for five years, confirms the company.

At Triumph, he was responsible for setting up Triumph Motorcycles in India, leading its commercial growth and development and for building the british motorcycle brand in the highly competitive Indian market.
Link

Regards

Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India, Priced At ₹ 9.46 Lakh

Triumph Motorcycle India has launched the much-anticipated Speed Twin, priced at ₹ 9.46 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The 2019 Triumph Speed Twin is the newest addition to the British motorcycle marque's much-loved Bonneville range, and the bike made its global debut last year, in December 2018. The new Triumph Speed Twin sits right between the Bonneville T 120 and the Thruxton R, as a contemporary modern classic offering both performance and handling, in addition to a more upright and easy-to-live-with ergonomics.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Triumph Launches My Triumph Connectivity System In India; Priced At ₹ 19,568

dh8647es_triumph-scrambler-1200-xc_650x400_28_May_19.jpg

Triumph Motorcycles has launched the My Triumph Connectivity System in India, and customers can purchase the accessory system at a Triumph dealership for ₹ 19,568 and install it on their Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC and Triumph Rocket 3 R motorcycles in India. The accessory My Triumph Connectivity System includes the My Triumph Connectivity module, software updates of the module, software updates for the TFT instruments, as well as a dedicated My Triumph mobile app. The installation is available only for two models and is likely to take around an hour.

With the My Triumph mobile app, users can record a ride route, access a summary of the ride route, and share it with friends. The My Triumph app also allows for live navigation, built with Google, on the Triumph motorcycle's TFT instrument console, and monitors the status of the Triumph motorcycle, presenting key information such as odometer, average fuel consumption, as well as time/distance to next service. The My Triumph is available for download both for Android and iOS devices.

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Triumph Motorcycles Opens New Dealership In Chennai

FireShot Capture 158 - Triumph Motorcycles Opens New Dealership In Chennai - www.carandbike.com.png

Triumph Motorcycles has expanded its dealership network in India, with a new dealership in Chennai, in partnership with the Khivraj Group, a renowned automobile business group in south India. The new dealership is spread across an area of 5,000 square feet, and includes sales and service zones, and a customer lounge area as well. Apart from catering to the entire range of Triumph motorcycles, the dealership, called Khivraj Triumph, will also offer a host of original Triumph accessories, merchandise and apparel. The dealership is divided into different experiential zones such as consultation lounge, build your own bike zone for customers, and an official merchandise zone.

Read

Top Bottom