Trishul Jeep: Information Required

350Z

Core Team
Re: Car pictures from different era..

I can read 'Trishul' on that Jeep. Seems to be an Indian make? Never heard of it though.

PS: Thread title updated.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Have no idea about the first one.Its my hobby to collect pictures of cars from google and different automobile websites.Will try to find out any information about that taxi.

Boy! Where did u get that pic from? The Trishul was a half car half jeep from Trishul Autocrafts, Patna!! Ran a Single cylinder lombardini diesel, with a 3 speed GB. Looked awesomly ugly though. Was manufactured in the early 80's. Thats all i know bout it.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
Thanks racerdabba.I got it from google.got some more pictures of weird and old cars.

Boy! Where did u get that pic from? The Trishul was a half car half jeep from Trishul Autocrafts, Patna!! Ran a Single cylinder lombardini diesel, with a 3 speed GB. Looked awesomly ugly though. Was manufactured in the early 80's. Thats all i know bout it.
patna?? [surprise] did ya know its costs??

AMG

Suspended

Looks cute-ish to me. :stupid:

Top Bottom