Trip With Might Xylo From Leh To Ladakh

Thread Starter #31
had setting with Service Center (Mahindra) and ICICI Lombard for passing my Claim

Fortunately its passed [clap], paid my self 35000 from Claim amount plus 12000 for Setting to all of them,

Last edited:
Thread Starter #32
Driver just hit the Wall

Chassis been replace

Now in between
The Xylo was at workshop for fully 3 months
As chassis order / approval and shipment delivery took 40 days plus Diwali Holidays

Repairs & Replacement
New grill, Bumpers, Front & Rear Wind Shield, Wiper Sets, New Turbo, Radiator & condenser, Headlamps, Bonnet, front new Wheel rims

When i went to work shop just to find the progress of my car was done 90% of work done
found that all minor things from My car was stolen
Like mirror glass from Both ORVM, Amplifier, Steering Logos, Inside RVM, Power Window Switches, Mat, Hydraulic Jack, Spare wheel, Wheel Caps, Battery
as Service Supervisor started all that issues that it was not with car when it comes to service shop and blah blah

It took more few days to get my Xylo with all above things
any how i didn't get my Spare tire and amplifier

but i just pass all that as i was already fed with Service guys

any how i got the delivery of my Xylo as new Avatar, really loved its New lip Bonnet & Grill
now car looks pretty

Will sell this car soon or waiting for New Scorpio
XUV seems to be out of Budget

@sanjuz: Happy to read that your Xylo is back, but this bloody service guys never misses a chance to steal things. My spare front windhsiled wiper was stolen during one of the service. When my car was banged form behind, they stole my PUNTO heading and charged me for new one. Well in front of your loss what I have lost is very minute, but this things does happen, so now I take care nothing to keep inside the car. [anger]

Friends

Updating this thread again

As my Xylo had major accident,
the car is repair now
Fully new
As my front was totally damaged so i replace my all front with New Face lift

Total cost 275000 /-
Great simply great to see your car back in shape.

Please also repost the pix of your xylo broken down by the side of a garbage vat, the one in its current avataar and also one pix standing tall in Ladakh.

Top Bottom