Trip To Ramoji Film City – An Experience of a Lifetime

Re: Visiting Ramoji Film City – An Experience of a Lifetime

I added this film city in my list to visit in future.

Thanks for sharing 350z.

Thread Starter #19

350Z

Core Team
Thread Starter #20

350Z

Core Team

Awesome Awesome Awesome! Man that is really cool.You must have had a blast there. This reminded me of the time when i went to universal studios in LA. Do those old buses work? Are they even old buses or new ones in old clothes? If you have more pictures do put them up. 5 stars man!
Thanks, Zal. Yes, those are new buses in old clothing. They're used to ferry the tourists in Ramoji with a guide inside them.

nice work you had done,

if we go to hydrabad we will go to ramoji filmcity,
I added this film city in my list to visit in future.

Thanks for sharing 350z.
Thanks. Do pay a visit. I'm sure that you will love it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Excellent pictures , damn even after being so close to Hyderabad i have still not been there even once! Have to visit this place real soon!

OMG... Many things changed. It is completely different from what I've seen 5 years back.
Nice snaps. Do post more.

Thread Starter #24

350Z

Core Team

These are the only snaps I have. There was a lot more to capture but unfortunately the battery gave up on last moment. Hope that other TAI Members who have been to this place before can contribute some pictures in this thread.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nice pics, even though I am from Hyderabad, I've only visited Ramoji Film City only once that too a decade ago I guess. From the pics I can say a lot of things have changed, initially not much was there but later on lot of things got added as well.

Anyone who comes to Hyderabad must see Ramoji Film City, Charminar & of course the famous Hyderabadi Biryani, without the food a trip to Hyderabad is never complete!

Wonderful pics, 350Z. I have heard about this place, but had no idea how it looked. The train station, looks so real.

Here in B'lore we have the Innovate Film City, which I visited a couple of years ago, that is similar to the Ramoji Film City. I feel this is a lot better.

Re: Trip To Ramoji Film City – An Experience of a Lifetime

Great pics and coverage. I have been to Ramoji FC couple of years back and its a fabulous place and can see the things have changed and evolved. Great place to spend weekends with family.

Top Bottom