Tribute to Nissan 350Z – The Legend Among Sports Cars

Re: Tribute to Nissan 350Z – The Legend Amongst Sports Cars

Drive Experience

It was early May in 2007 and I with a few team mates of mine were based out of Watford, somewhere near London. I and another friend shared a similar enthusiasm about driving and it was our time. We have been at this place for around an year and have been loyal to Enterprise Car Rental. Our loyalty resulted in great friendship with the manager.

Our only aim was to eventually get hold of a Porsche 911 T, so we used to pick up cars every alternate weekend to build up some credit. A sight of driving down in the beauty to our office was just so tempting and nerve wrecking.

With the weather easing out and sun shining for most part of the day making it effective for long driving, we went to Enterprise to pick up a sports car for our trip to London. We were eagerly expecting to get our hands on the beauty but it turned out that we still needed a couple of hundred or more points to be able to rent it. It was sad but not disheartening. Then we saw this black monster. We had driven the car on our XBOX and thought of trying out. So picked up a 350X Black with Hard top '02 model

The drive -- Interiors: All beige leather, Dials and knobs were chrome plaited. View from inside was great and feel of the car was just amazing. Steering fit in the hands perfectly and felt ready to cut any corners without any sort of effort. It had a 6-speed manual gearbox which was just mind boggling. I still remember doing 60 mph on the B-roads or inside town. In gear acceleration was such that we never ever felt like something earlier. Push the pedal a little and the car roared. If I remember correctly it had a spoiler and grey alloys.

We took the car straight to London next day, driving down on M roads, and pushed it till 120 mph, unfortunately I wasnt on wheels then. The drive was so engrossing that we roamed around London before getting in [:)]

Mind you, the car looks small in photos, but it was surprisingly big and had a big road presence. I do not remember the engine specs and have not been able to find a pic on my current machine. Will go back and check in the storage if I can get something to post.

Last edited:

@ Thetraveller Man , you are lucky to have driven this car , it must have been a wonderful experience. Please do try to search and post some pictures.

Thread Starter #19

350Z

Core Team

Thanks for posting the lovely drive experience. Finally, were you able to grab hold of that Porsche 911? :biggrin: Nonetheless, I cannot resist to watch Nissan 350Z in black. So here we go with a random stunning photograph.

3637301613_2dede682bf.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

No we could not [sad] As destiny would have it, we were moved to different city after a month or so.

I really didn't want to be a spoilsport but was not able to get hold of anything to post on 350Z. Got most of my car pics but some are missing!!

Anyway, it really looks awe-inspiring in black, doesn't it? Loved the pic.

Thread Starter #21

350Z

Core Team

Sure does. Black colour adds that aura on almost any car. Here’s another one of my favourite pictures.

car_photo_274218_25.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

The 350z is a cool car but very common here[:)]
I wouldn't call it a real straight line performer as our aurion can keep up with it neck and neck.

350Z, dedicating this picture for you.
Beauty parked outside my workplace. Not sure if this belongs to our organisation / employee / visitor.

Attachments

AMG

Suspended

And where do you work?

Thread Starter #25

350Z

Core Team

350Z, dedicating this picture for you.
Beauty parked outside my workplace. Not sure if this belongs to our organisation / employee / visitor.
Wow. That’s incredible. Thanks, Mr.Boss!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #29

350Z

Core Team
Re: Your Best Photographs!!

I'm awe-struck looking at those photographs. Thanks a bunch for posting them. Please share some interior shots as well. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

I will try to get it when he slows down... [drive].

After spending couple of moment i am in love with it.

Btw interiors are awesome ,a perfect drivers heaven.

I felt bit "too much" shy to ask for a drive, or to take pics in front of him...but he is a down to earth person.!!!

Top Bottom