Travelogue Turned Into Nightmare: Skoda Horror Story

Dear Ram Sir,

Last time around while in India, I had planned to meet both of you. Couldn’t make it, blame it on the tight schedule. In fact, it was in the mid-July that I thought of you while in Kerala.

It is easier said than done, but I am sure you will eventually come out of this, probably the worst period in your life.

Be strong sir, the show must go on.

Thread Starter #77
Dear Ram Sir,

Last time around while in India, I had planned to meet both of you. Couldn’t make it, blame it on the tight schedule. In fact, it was in the mid-July that I thought of you while in Kerala.

It is easier said than done, but I am sure you will eventually come out of this, probably the worst period in your life.

Be strong sir, the show must go on.
Thank you for your words.

Indeed this is something one can't bear in life and taken easily. All of a sudden if someone who's is the most dearest one in life vanishes?

I don't know how much time will it take to come out of this ordeal

My deepest commiserations sir, no words can fill the void.
Keep up the courage and live her dreams as well - after all she will be watching.

SR

Those memories are still live in my mind, and as you said my better-half was everything to me. I have no words to explain her qualities. But today she is not there with me. Over 600 destinations across the country, we traveled together in this car alone. She had the same passion for long drives and destinations. I still have not come out of the shock. I am just posting some pictures of our last trip to Alleppey, we had in June 2015

Dudes,

She had a massive heart attack and passed away on 10 July 2015.
Let the almighty give you the strength, courage and hope to overcome the huge loss in your life. I pray to God, may her soul rest in peace.

I am very sorry to hear about the passing away of your better half. May god peace to the departed soul.
I was just going through you TL and I was surprised by the way handled the problems phased during travel, you take things in a very positive way from what I have observed & I hope you will do the same with your future life and comfort the departed soul.

A death creates a vacuum in our life and this is very difficult for our heart to fill. Passing away of a loved one,no words can give you solace,I know.But,the life goes own,with those beautiful memories they had given to you.Adore those memories,cherish them and keep moving ahead.

Top Bottom