Traffic Rules Offending !!

What should we do for those who dont follow the rules?

• Appoint Road Safety Volunteers

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Heavy Fines

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Cancellation of License

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Put in Jail!

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
A scary incident happened with me today. Was driving my mHawk & was at 80 kmph on the EE Highway. The godrej signal was appearing & it was green. I was in the middle lane as i was giving way to a white swift behind me whose bonnet was near my right rear tyre. I could see a black santro near the signal, on the opposite side waiting for a right turn (his signal was red) or a U turn. Something made me feel this car driver is behaving weird as inspite of the speeding highway traffic from the opposite side, he was inching forward to our side with total neglect to his red light, our green light & more importantly, a scorpio (mine) & swift coming in opposite direction at 80-90 kmph.

I flashed my headlights continuously to request him to stop there but i guess he had some other intentions. as soon as we (my scorpio & the swift trying to overtake me) neared, he zoomed into our lane, took a U-turn & bang into my lane, the middle lane. what did he think... my two ton SUV was fitted with brembo brakes???

I panicked when i saw him right into my lane, i could almost see my car's bonnet banging right into the santro's left door... I jumped on the brakes risking a rear collision... i was confused whether to cut to right or left as i was unsure whether the santro would move to the left lane or the right lane! I could not cut to the right as the swift (equally panicked) was now on my right & not surprisingly, the santro remained in my lane! I slammed the brakes, the ABS juddered, i downshifted to 2nd & the santro's rear bumper (and my front bumper) was saved by some mere cms...

my uncle sitting on the front passenger seat nearly got a heart attack! I got so furious, I overtook the santro (now in the right lane) from the middle lane, lowered my window & was surprised to see a girl driving. Now i cant even hurl abuses...

My uncle ordered me to stop that car. I requested her to move to the left lane & stop but she increased her speed. even i did the same, overtook her & gave her hand signals to keep left & stop but she swerved her car left & right dangerously & even narrowly missing the swift behind me. that made my blood boil, i blocked her way stopped her on the right lane itself. the signal behind us had turned red & no cars were behind us except the same swift.

before you guys pounce on me, my uncle's (& mine) only intention was to ask her the reason for this dangerous move & make her understand how ghastly the outcome could have been. but before my uncle could step out of my car, the girl again swerved to the left & accelerated hard. I somehow regained my senses, pacified my uncle to calm down as she is a girl & she maybe frightened too.

we continued our way back home, we could see the same car on the left most lane but this time, we stay clear of it! Madam, if you are reading this, if not road manners, please use some common sense atleast. Also, respect your's & other's lives... I have a lot to do in life, i am not yet married!

All in all, not at all a pleasant experience. and i thought driving manners in mumbai are better!

A scary incident happened with me today. Was driving my mHawk & was at 80 kmph on the EE Highway. The godrej signal was appearing & it was green. I was in the middle lane as i was giving way to........................................................ sense atleast. Also, respect your's & other's lives... I have a lot to do in life, i am not yet married!

All in all, not at all a pleasant experience. and i thought driving manners in mumbai are better!
Ladies as usual!

350Z

Core Team
That was a horrible experience. Sometimes, it really becomes difficult to tackle such unexpected situations on our roads. If you had already sensed some unusual intention from that car, it would have been better to be cautious in advance. Moreover, as a woman she might have become more afraid after you tried to stop her. Anyways, I am glad that everybody is safe.

Drive Safe,
350Z

A scary incident happened with me today. Was driving my mHawk & was at 80 kmph on the EE Highway. The godrej signal was appearing & it was green. I was in the middle lane as i was giving way to a white swift behind me whose bonnet was near my right rear tyre. I could see a black santro near the signal, on the opposite side waiting for a right turn (his signal was red) or a U turn. Something made me feel this car driver is behaving weird as inspite of the speeding highway traffic from the opposite side, he was inching forward to our side with total neglect to his red light, our green light & more importantly, a scorpio (mine) & swift coming in opposite direction at 80-90 kmph.

I flashed my headlights continuously to request him to stop there but i guess he had some other intentions. as soon as we (my scorpio & the swift trying to overtake me) neared, he zoomed into our lane, took a U-turn & bang into my lane, the middle lane. what did he think... my two ton SUV was fitted with brembo brakes???

I panicked when i saw him right into my lane, i could almost see my car's bonnet banging right into the santro's left door... I jumped on the brakes risking a rear collision... i was confused whether to cut to right or left as i was unsure whether the santro would move to the left lane or the right lane! I could not cut to the right as the swift (equally panicked) was now on my right & not surprisingly, the santro remained in my lane! I slammed the brakes, the ABS juddered, i downshifted to 2nd & the santro's rear bumper (and my front bumper) was saved by some mere cms...

my uncle sitting on the front passenger seat nearly got a heart attack! I got so furious, I overtook the santro (now in the right lane) from the middle lane, lowered my window & was surprised to see a girl driving. Now i cant even hurl abuses...

My uncle ordered me to stop that car. I requested her to move to the left lane & stop but she increased her speed. even i did the same, overtook her & gave her hand signals to keep left & stop but she swerved her car left & right dangerously & even narrowly missing the swift behind me. that made my blood boil, i blocked her way stopped her on the right lane itself. the signal behind us had turned red & no cars were behind us except the same swift.

before you guys pounce on me, my uncle's (& mine) only intention was to ask her the reason for this dangerous move & make her understand how ghastly the outcome could have been. but before my uncle could step out of my car, the girl again swerved to the left & accelerated hard. I somehow regained my senses, pacified my uncle to calm down as she is a girl & she maybe frightened too.

we continued our way back home, we could see the same car on the left most lane but this time, we stay clear of it! Madam, if you are reading this, if not road manners, please use some common sense atleast. Also, respect your's & other's lives... I have a lot to do in life, i am not yet married!

God knows, Maybe she's on Drugs or Just had a break up. Who knows whats going on with her ?, I have a suspicion that she might be some criminal as well. You can't take females to be innocent lambs these days with the things that are happening around us. And one more thing, Its dangerous to chase a female driver, She might say that you had been stalking her or something else on that line and soon you might turn out to be the accused. We have so many Pro-Women Laws and almost none for the hapless man. ( Believe me I know a lot of divorce seeking women who make fake allegations against their husband and the law goes in favour of the seemingly innocent and helpless poor woman, When reality might be just the opposite. )

Our companys car had a close shave yesterday. My mom and dad were on their way back home on NH6 in our company's Innova. The driver was driving in his own lane. A truck was coming from the opposite side. When the truck came clser to our car suddenly from now where a sedan overtook the truck. Our driver almost took the car off the road, but still that sedan hit the passenger door of Innova. Fortunately the hit was not a severe one and nothing happened to anyone except for an ugly dent on the door.

Last edited:

Top Bottom