Track Your Pending Traffic Challans Online

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Here are useful links of traffic police department websites of a few cities that offer facility to track challans online. Please feel free to add more to this list. Thanks.

- Delhi: QUERY FORM

- Chandigarh:
Chandigarh traffic police, promoting road safety, traffic safety, India road signs & rules, safe responsible driving, first aid India.

- Jalandhar:
Jalandhar Traffic Police Official Website

- Bangalore:
http://www.bangaloretrafficpolice.gov.in (Bottom left under "Pay Your Fine" box)

- Hyderabad:
Redirecting to hyderabad.ap.gov.in

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
What about other Cities / state?
Not all Traffic Department websites offer this facility. I have included the links that I know of. Please feel free to add more for cities that I have missed.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10

350Z

Core Team
Here’s a link to a service that notifies you whenever there’s a new challan. It's an unique initiative by individual which presently serves Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Bangalore.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello everyone . i wanted to ask if anyone has Delhi challan Link as the link given is showing an error .

As I have a good habit of checking e-challan of my vehicles, my Rapid recently got one for overspeeding.

IMG-20180121-WA0021.jpg
Note: I have paid the fine

But need to thank them for beautiful capture :lol!:

IMG-20180121-WA0022.jpg

I have 1 challan for 2 offense, Signal jumping and License not carrying.
It was in the morning and was actually caught by the officer when i crossed after the signal turned Orange,argued a little with him, but was of no use. After arguing he took the pictures of my car and told to me pay the fine online. Strange, but have no more Challans.

Top Bottom