Toyota Rush: The New Compact SUV Confirmed From Toyota

Thread Starter #1
The compact SUV from Toyota confirmed for India :- Toyota Rush aka Daihatsu Rush

http://fly-wheel.com/scoop-toyota-co...rmed-for-2014/

please refer the above link for photos, For some network reason I am not able to upload the snaps , Apologies.

Any way the Indian compact SUV segment is getting hotter.

Few snaps of the same which I came across online.

Attachments

Re: The compact SUV from Toyota confirmed for India :- Toyota Rush aka Daihatsu Rush

From rear , its look like a baby Fortuner. [clap]

Bring it in Toyota...

Any details ?
Engine Specs?
Features ?

And the most important PRICE ?? [:)]

Thread Starter #3
Re: The compact SUV from Toyota confirmed for India :- Toyota Rush aka Daihatsu Rush

From rear , its look like a baby Fortuner. [clap]

Bring it in Toyota...

Any details ?
Engine Specs?
Features ?

And the most important PRICE ?? [:)]
About the price there is a strong rumor of about 8 lakh segment

From what I have heard, this compact SUV is scheduled to arrive in 2015, not sure if its true. However, this is the right time to tap the potential of the compact SUV segment which is pretty hot. And needless to say, the manufacturers (aka Renualt, Ford) are making money out of their products in this segment. I just hope, if Toyota is planning to bring Rush to India, it accelerates the process. As far as the exteriors are concerned, I didnt like it at all. Like Kalinga mentioned in his post, it looks "Baby fortuner'ish"!!

PS: Please correct the link in the opening post.

Last edited:

In Malaysia, Rush is priced at RM 88,491 while Fortuner at RM 170,443.
Toyota Malaysia - Rush

Going by the way Toyota India has priced Innova and Fortuner here, the pricing of this baby too can't be an exception.Expect it to be priced in the north of Rs.13 lacs.[roll]

The corrected link to fly-wheel.com

Doesn't it look like Permier Rio ?
Right. Especially from front, it looks like Premier Rio. Very unlike Ecosport, front end of Rush gives impression of being smaller vehicle.
Let's hope Toyota revamp its front end & make it more exciting too look at.
Also it will be interesting to see, if Toyota deploys "lessons learnt" from Etios while designing interiors. Or they will choose to copy paste Etios interiors to keep the cost down.
In case they don't, then it's going to be "Another boringly reliable, typical Toyota"

Last edited:

Wow,the rear is really very cool looking! Front however is dull and boring.Yet,if T can price it competitively,it can take the fight to Ecosport and Duster!

Looks el cheapo,Toyota is stuck in the yester years.Hope they don't price it ridiculously like the Fortuner.

Re: Toyota Rush - The New Compact SUV Confirmed From Toyota

baby fortuner.....I liked it. Ertiga has got competition

Well, I don't feel it as that bad. Looks average. The rear is better than an ecosport :tongue:.
This car actually reminds me of the globally available Toyota RAV-4.

Toyota is highly unpredictable in fun factor. In fact, it produces only boring dull stuffs these days! [;)]

its just a rebadged daihatsu terios. looks okayish nothing extraordinary.

Top Bottom